Pet cruelty.

blind_fury said:
Humans have free will. Animals don't.

no free will = no soul

nice logic there, that's the equivelant of saying that because I dont have a vagina I dont have a pancreas.....

Call the police.There are crimes for animal cruelty,where a person can go to jail.But i would do something to them also.

November Rain said:
people that enjoy the company of other domestic and non-domestic animals

Am I a pet person if I enjoy your company so?

I think my choice is obvious.

The cops wont do anything,they dont care and most of them would let it go anyways,this is sad but its the truth,oddly enough its a felony to mess with there dogs.Ive grown up with cats and dogs and have had my run ins with those whove hurt them or other animals.ITs bull**** and most of the time the people are *****es and have to feel powerfull somwhere,thqats why you dont stop with yells you do to them what they did to the animal or close to it.My nieghbor decided that because a rabbit made a nest in his yard he could dangle them over his dogs pen.I caught him doing it one day and rushed him,I knocked him down,socked him in the gut and kicked his face.I would have liked to dangle him over a mean dog but i wasnt strong enough and the only dogs around wouldent bite anyone.Ive slapped a few people for even talking about hurting animals especilly cats,i got a soft spot forum and theyve been a part of my family since before i was born and regaurded them as such,luckyily none of them have ever been hurt by people,one was stolen but she was brought back and I got to watch the little girl cry while i screamed at her.I wouldent let anyone hurt an animal unless it was extreme circumstances like if the animal was hurting somone who another animal.ITs wrong and theres no excuse and its sad that its not enforced more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"