Pet cruelty.

enterthemadness

The Triumvirate
Reaction score
This has been on my mind for a while. I know a person who knew a person who did some extremely sick, and twisted stuff to his cat. This person put his cat in a mail box...and then hit it with--I think--a bat or something. This person also put the cat in the microwave and did other things to it. I can't remember because this was years ago..2 or 3 I think, that I was told this. I just remember this person doing very sick, violent things to the poor animal.

What would you do to a person if you saw them being violent to a dog, cat, kitten, puppy. Serious answers here, no ****ing bs.

I'd do whatever they were doing to the animal to them. Unless it was sex, or some kind of rubbing.

call the police. no doubt about it. that person should go to prison. cruelty should never be tolerated.

enterthemadness said:
This has been on my mind for a while. I know a person who knew a person who did some extremely sick, and twisted stuff to his cat. This person put his cat in a mail box...and then hit it with--I think--a bat or something. This person also put the cat in the microwave and did other things to it. I can't remember because this was years ago..2 or 3 I think, that I was told this. I just remember this person doing very sick, violent things to the poor animal.

What would you do to a person if you saw them being violent to a dog, cat, kitten, puppy. Serious answers here, no ****ing bs.

If they did stuff that guy did, I'd grill their face on a stove.

:csad: I'm crying right now just thiking of the image of a sick person being violent to their pet. I can't understand how a person could do such things to a poor cat or dog.

When they go back and check the history of mass murderers.....they all seem to have a history of animal abuse.

DOG LIPS said:
I'd do whatever they were doing to the animal to them. Unless it was sex, or some kind of rubbing.

What if the person was violently rubbing the animal.

Don't you think you should totally, violently rub someone if you see them violently rubbing helpless rodents/cats?

I'd take the animal for safe keeping and call the police.

Oh snap...I just remember this person throwing the cat up into the air and not catching it. :csad: letting it hit the hard ground. I hones--I don't know why I didn't post this info earlier. Every now and then I think about this...just randomly(sp?) pops up in my head. This has been on my mind off and on today.

Majik1387 said:
I'd take the animal for safe keeping and call the police.
Yes, I agree. I don't like this person at all.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
What if the person was violently rubbing the animal.

Don't you think you should totally, violently rub someone if you see them violently rubbing helpless rodents/cats?
Well I do that all the time anyway to random people. *SsshrugG*

BO-ring

We need text-based tales of fantastic retribution......right?

Isn't that the point of the thread?

...to Wakov while dreaming of inflicting pain on people who deSERVE it???

I used to do wrestling moves on my cat. But wrestling is fake, so it's cool.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
BO-ring

We need text-based tales of fantastic retribution......right?

Isn't that the point of the thread?

...to Wakov while dreaming of inflicting pain on people who deSERVE it???

I guess. I would either yell at them...or just run up to them without a warning. In real life, samething...but I'm sure...me fighting with anger wouldn't be that good. I wouldn't be surprised if the person cracked me in the head with the damn ****ing bat when I am attempting to spear them in half....just like Goldberg does to wrestlers. I couldn't let the person continue beating it. There's no chance of calling the police in this situation. You have to fight fire with fire if you want to save the animal. Calling the police and them getting there is 3-7 minutes. Maybe under 2 if there's a cop car in the area.

DOG LIPS said:
I used to do wrestling moves on my cat. But wrestling is fake, so it's cool.

...what are we talking about here? Because whatever it is, isn't cool, my doggy friend.

Spider-Bite said:
call the police. no doubt about it. that person should go to prison. cruelty should never be tolerated.

Agreed, I would call the police, and walk over and demand they stop hurting the animal.

Thats freaking sick! How puts a cat in the microwave?

Dude should have his head examined and than have his ass kicked for doing such a horrible thing.

If I saw someone abusing their pet I would most likely run at them screaming and claw their eyes out.

I read a story where this woman's former friend chopped up her poodle into doggy steaks.

Forgive him, but he was high at the time.

turst me if I ever saw someone purposely hurting an animal the pain I would put them through would make the Saw movies look like fricken Barney.

First, before i kicked his ass, I would put some animal ears on his head (the costume kind) and then kick his ass...

how long ago did this happen? at the very least I would notify the Humane Society.

Dope Nose said:
how long ago did this happen? at the very least I would notify the Humane Society.
hell with the humain society, just me some gasoline and a match and I'll take care of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"