Pet cruelty.

blind_fury said:
Animals don't have souls.

Humans are mammals. But I'll let it slide since I know youre just trying to get a reaction out of people.

Humans have free will. Animals don't.

no free will = no soul

It depends, if it was the first time I saw a dude kicking his dog in the ribs or something I'd approach him and ask. If he says the dog attacked him, I'd suggest he give it to someone that can treat it better so it wouldn't be inclined to attack, or if it had rabies or attack his kid or something I could understand.

If he was beating it for pure cruelty or ever hit it again I'd def call the police, then while they were on their way there I'd go over and make him stop. Not saying I'd jack him in the jaw or not as I'm honestly not a violent person, but if he kept kicking the dog or tried to attack me I'd defend myself or the animal.

Either way law should handle it, ppl who torture animals typically have some mental illness or sickness. Not saying mental ******ation, but maybe some chemical imbalance or enjoyment out of watching things in pain. Person like that needs help, and an animal doesn't deserve to be microwaved and kicked.

I know of this guy in town, has a few cats. And none of them are fixed, so they have kittens all the time. What does he do with the kittens? he snaps their necks, or drowns them, because he doesn't want them.

Hades said:
I know of this guy in town, has a few cats. And none of them are fixed, so they have kittens all the time. What does he do with the kittens? he snaps their necks, or drowns them, because he doesn't want them.

Not sure why he doesn't just spade it...I mean I was poor when I was young, and used to I thought it'd be some incredibly expensive operation, but we always did it unless we wanted kittens. Now growing up, I realize that if you can't afford getting your pet spade and don't want it getting pregnant and let it go outside of the house, then why do you have one because food and all that other stuff costs money too.

(semi-off topic)My mom still remembers something similar like that when she was a kid. Her dad (who died before I was born) took a box of bunnies they had out back (guess they were breeding like crazy). And my mom had this one she liked, she didn't know what he was going to do, she was staring her favorite in the eye and next thing a bang, then it had a hole in it's head. She still remembers it so must have left a strong impression.

(further off topic)Also I had a cat that ate it's kittens :down. Never forgave that cat lol. She had kittens then suddenly they started disappearing, it was her first litter and they were a bit weak. The last one disappears, and we're looking for it. Suddenly I hear what sounds like purring and munching sounds, I look under the table and there's this skinned kitten, and the mothers eating him. I was younger so of course I didn't want to look and went straight for my mom lol. She has a somewhat weak stomach about some things and that happened to be one of them, she asked me if I'd pick it up and I said no way. So she goes in there and doesn't see the kitten, but she notices a tiny white ball. She leans down and kicks it a little and when it rolls she sees the pupil (no joke), and had to leave the room. We both go back in and the cats setting there cleaning herself, no eyeball or body, and basically I hated that cat from then on.

Well, I'm sure he could afford it. He has a nice big house and all that.

He's just a crazy cop.

blind_fury said:

no free will = no soul

so grab your pets and torture'em! right blind_fury?

blind_fury said:

no free will = no soul

So when a dog licks its own balls, is that the will of the dog's owner?

enterthemadness said:
I know a person who knew a person who did some extremely sick, and twisted stuff to his cat.
And this 'person' allowed that kind of behavior to continue?

I firmly believe that anyone caught inducing harm to pets deserves to be raped in mouth by a lion.

lazur said:
So when a dog licks its own balls, is that the will of the dog's owner?
I hate it when animals make loud slurping sounds when they lick their croutches.:csad:

Knowing my stance towards animals, I would probably go nuts and inflict pain on the abusers.

There was this guy back then who was a downright a**hole. I had, I don't know, four dogs and he started hitting my favourite for no apparent reason... other than to get it back in the cage, which was stupid. So, my dog dodged and crawled under the motorcycle. The guy grabbed a piece of wood and started hitting it. And then, there was karma. The nail from the piece of wood pierced right through his hand. It served him right. You could clearly see a small hole in his hand and it was obvious that the pain was agonizing, but not enough... I say. I haven't heard back from the guy, except that he got fired for having sex at my boss's house, who was my aunt. Thank god, I hope he got raped and died. :yay:

All you guys are full of ****, you all know you would do nothing.

Pet people are all strange anyway...

i don't get how people can get attached to something that they would put down in a blink of an eye if it bit them...

:confused:

Spider-Bite said:
call the police. no doubt about it. that person should go to prison. cruelty should never be tolerated.

***Please call the police or your local Humane Society/ASPCA*****:cmad:

November Rain said:
Pet people are all strange anyway...

i don't get how people can get attached to something that they would put down in a blink of an eye if it bit them...

:confused:
what dp ypu mean by "pet people" ?

blind_fury said:

no free will = no soul
How do you figure animals have no free will? :huh:

And to answer the poll, if I'm being honest I'd probably just tell/ask them to stop.

blind_fury said:
Animals don't have souls.
I know, man. Who cares? I kill animals on the road all the time. I get a warm tingly feeling in my stomach when I see a mangled rabbit corpse on the road and know it's one of my masterpieces.:yay:

PETA currently created a taskforce to stop my roadkilling. So far they have been unsuccessful.

Hades said:

:cmad::cmad: I would love to beat that sick person senseless with my bare fists! That's the honest truth...that is what I feel.

(semi-off topic)My mom still remembers something similar like that when she was a kid. Her dad (who died before I was born) took a box of bunnies they had out back (guess they were breeding like crazy). And my mom had this one she liked, she didn't know what he was going to do, she was staring her favorite in the eye and next thing a bang, then it had a hole in it's head. She still remembers it so must have left a strong impression.

Isn't that, Oh I dunno, murder...the only unforgiveable sin? You're not killing the animal for food, it is being killed because there's too much of them.

I picked Call the Police because it's closest to the option I wanted... Call the SPCA.

enterthemadness said:
Oh snap...I just remember this person throwing the cat up into the air and not catching it. :csad: letting it hit the hard ground. I hones--I don't know why I didn't post this info earlier. Every now and then I think about this...just randomly(sp?) pops up in my head. This has been on my mind off and on today.

:confused: unless it was tied up, it wouldve landed on its feet. They automatically react that way. I had a cat jump off a 2 story ledge and live, landed right on it's feet

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"