Pet peeves and things that my you go Hmm?

If anyone else here is from New York, I'm sure you'll agree with this, double parkers and even more infuriating, double parkers and a pump or available space not 5 feet from where they are double parked!!

Nicholas Cage attempting to get Marvel superhero parts really annoys me.

Friggin' 'One-Uppers'. You can't enjoy a moment in life around these people. They're always there to top any story you have. And usually they exaggerate up to/and/or around 40%!

Plus, it's even worse when you get one-upped in a situation that is emotional. For instance: Say you just ended a long-time relationship as a youth as most of us have, and you are completely heartbroken. Then the one-upper comes along and instead of offering a shoulder to cry on (metaphorically or physically), the one-upper says something along the lines of, "oh no, I got dumped one time and it was MUCH worse!"

No one can ever defeat the One-Upper! That's why my friends and I play the One-Upper game when we get around those one or two outskirt friends who always try to One-Up us. We'll overblow everything we say and One-Up each other in parody just to survive the situation without getting angry:)

...And don't even tell the One-Upper anything exciting, such as getting a new job. The One-Upper always has a better job opportunity to smear in your face and let you know you'll always come in second. These people are rediculous and living in fantasy! Join the battle and help fight One-Uppers and your local Office/Campus/Coffee Shot/etc...

Prognosticator said:
Friggin' 'One-Uppers'. You can't enjoy a moment in life around these people. They're always there to top any story you have. And usually they exaggerate up to/and/or around 40%!

Plus, it's even worse when you get one-upped in a situation that is emotional. For instance: Say you just ended a long-time relationship as a youth as most of us have, and you are completely heartbroken. Then the one-upper comes along and instead of offering a shoulder to cry on (metaphorically or physically), the one-upper says something along the lines of, "oh no, I got dumped one time and it was MUCH worse!"

No one can ever defeat the One-Upper! That's why my friends and I play the One-Upper game when we get around those one or two outskirt friends who always try to One-Up us. We'll overblow everything we say and One-Up each other in parody just to survive the situation without getting angry:)

...And don't even tell the One-Upper anything exciting, such as getting a new job. The One-Upper always has a better job opportunity to smear in your face and let you know you'll always come in second. These people are rediculous and living in fantasy! Join the battle and help fight One-Uppers and your local Office/Campus/Coffee Shot/etc...

Death to one uppers. Just say you have a terminal illness and they will kill themselves straight away to get one up on you. hehe

People who burp loudly in public
Same goes for farting
Also talking about most bodily functions

Hades said:
People who burp loudly in public
Same goes for farting
Also talking about most bodily functions

Inapropriate body gas is bad dude? :confused:

Yeah I guess so. :up:

LexCorp said:
Inapropriate body gas is bad dude? :confused:

Yeah I guess so. :up:
If you're one of those people who like to fart in peoples faces
then laugh about it like a *****ebag...frankly, i hope you die.

Hades said:
If you're one of those people who like to fart in peoples faces
then laugh about it like a *****ebag...frankly, i hope you die.

DUDE RELAX. I agree public body gas is wrong. Low brow humour is not for me. You know you have to relax more. Get a massage. :)

LexCorp said:
DUDE RELAX. I agree public body gas is wrong. Low brow humour is not for me. You know you have to relax more. Get a massage. :)
I'm sorry, it's all the coffee and lack of sleep.

But i still hate you.

Hades said:
I'm sorry, it's all the coffee and lack of sleep.

But i still hate you.

I like you.......that hurt my feelings. :eek:

my BIGGEST pet peeve:
When someone has a little coffee cup and is making that annoying sip slurping sound!!My God I want to punch that person especially if its a dude!!AAAAAAAHHHH!!! It drives me nuts

The rest:
People trying to act ghetto when theyre not

People trying to act preppy when theyre not

Girls that try to hard to act like dumb blondes...a convo with them can dumb you down :(

Hahahaha, i do the slurping thing all the time.

deemar325 said:
I hate it when my wife is on the toilet and wants to talk while she's crapping.

I love her, but come on!

lol

"Honey, how *grunts* was your *grunts* day?"

Sentinel X said:
my BIGGEST pet peeve:
When someone has a little coffee cup and is making that annoying sip slurping sound!!My God I want to punch that person especially if its a dude!!AAAAAAAHHHH!!! It drives me nuts

The rest:
People trying to act ghetto when theyre not

People trying to act preppy when theyre not

Girls that try to hard to act like dumb blondes...a convo with them can dumb you down :(

Ghetto wannabes are evil things.

Dorian Gray said:
lol

"Honey, *grunts* was your *grunts* day?"
Ugh, my family has this thing where they talk to each other in the bathroom
Usually with one using the toilet.

Nose blowing in a restaurant. Dude I don't want to hear or picture what the heck is coming out of your nose while i'm eating!!! Are these people ******ed?

AllThingsComic said:
Nose blowing in a restaurant. Dude I don't want to hear or picture what the heck is coming out of your nose while i'm eating!!! Are these people ******ed?
What are they supposed to do about it?

Hades said:
Ugh, my family has this thing where they talk to each other in the bathroom
Usually with one using the toilet.

Open door as well?? That is wrong.

Hades said:
What are they supposed to do about it?

Maybe excuse themselves to the restroom? It's disgusting, especially the ones that sound like they haven't blown thier nose in like a month, all kinds of nasty ***** coming out, c'mon you seriously think people want to hear that while they are eating?

AllThingsComic said:
Maybe excuse themselves to the restroom? It's disgusting, especially the ones that sound like they haven't blown thier nose in like a month, all kinds of nasty ***** coming out, c'mon you seriously think people want to hear that while they are eating?
Meh, i blow my nose in public all the time.
I sometimes get odd stares, i suppose that's why.
Oh well. I ain't stopping...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"