Pet peeves and things that my you go Hmm?

The hulk actually recieved pretty fair reviews.

I liked how it took a real serious look at the superhero genre.
It didn't seem...to really try to cater to every age group and demographic
like most try to. Ang Lee had balls do what he did with with such abig budget studio film. He could have easily made it this big glossy popcorn movie, but he
didn't, and i respect that. I liked the movie quite a bit...though it was definately flawed.

I liked how he filmed it like turning the pages in a comic book. I didnt like all that green CGI ****. But at the time that was the only way to make a Hulk film, so what to do? *shrugs* doomed from the start.

Super_Ludacris said:
I liked how he filmed it like turning the pages in a comic book. I didnt like all that green CGI ****. But at the time that was the only way to make a Hulk film, so what to do? *shrugs* doomed from the start.
Eh, The cgi didn't seem to be too abundant in use.
The Hulk i thought, looked pretty good. I think it might have been the
design that made him look a little effy, weird at times. It was no worse or better then most Comic books films i thought. I actually, didn't care about the whole comic book panel thing. I thought it was too distracting, took you out of the movie.

Hades said:
Eh, The cgi didn't seem to be too abundant in use.
The Hulk i thought, looked pretty good. I think it might have been the
design that made him look a little effy, weird at times. It was no worse or better then most Comic books films i thought. I actually, didn't care about the whole comic book panel thing. I thought it was too distracting, took you out of the movie.

I am with the comic strip style and the CGI. I think the Doc Oc CGI in Spidey 2 was worse.

When I'm in school, and somones stomach growls really loud because they are hungry, and they get all embarresed and nervouse acting.

:down

I hate when people try to drive around me, when I'm going 5 over the limit already... so I speed up and it freaks them out, because they're driving on the wrong side of the road for like, 40 seconds before I slow down and let them bye :O

Indiglo said:
I hate when people try to drive around me, when I'm going 5 over the limit already... so I speed up and it freaks them out, because they're driving on the wrong side of the road for like, 40 seconds before I slow down and let them bye :O

Yeah I love doing that. Like I'm going faster than the legal limit by a slight degree and then someone wants to overtake! Ha I speed up so they either go way too fast or get back behind me. :up:

You know what bother me, people at the beach, guys in general that walk around showing off their butt crack, is that like some hidden message to get women?

Darthphere said:
You know what bother me, people at the beach, guys in general that walk around showing off their butt crack, is that like some hidden message to get women?

A hidden message for the birds ha!

I hate it when you go to the gym and some fat sweaty guy gets off of a machine or weight bench and leaves it all sweaty. They should just shoot those people on sight.

Strange said:
I hate it when you go to the gym and some fat sweaty guy gets off of a machine or weight bench and leaves it all sweaty. They should just shoot those people on sight.

But thats why they are there in the first place. Either way gyms are cest pools for ringworm.

:eek:
Darthphere said:
But thats why they are there in the first place. Either way gyms are cest pools for ringworm.

Just vomited...

Hahahaha, i do the slurping thing all the time.
I hate you :mad:...and if you do that sighing noise after you slurp I hate you even more :D

Ghetto wannabes are evil things.
preppy wannabes are even worse...they sound really gay sometimes.They are always saying "totally" "like" "omg!!like totally",for every freakin sentence...nobody does that :rolleyes:...and these are dudes :eek:...Really people need to be themselves.Ive been told I act preppy but I dont try to be preppy...I dont even think I like preppiness...its really really annoying

Sentinel X said:
I hate you :mad:...and if you do that sighing noise after you slurp I hate you even more :D

preppy wannabes are even worse...they sound really gay sometimes.They are always saying "totally" "like" "omg!!like totally",for every freakin sentence...nobody does that :rolleyes:...and these are dudes :eek:...Really people need to be themselves.Ive been told I act preppy but I dont try to be preppy...I dont even think I like preppiness...its really really annoying

Collars up it's prep time hehe :batman:

The yearly "de"construction of the city's roads really annoys me.

deemar325 said:
I hate it when my wife is on the toilet and wants to talk while she's crapping.

I love her, but come on!

depends, how hott is your wife? i wouldntmind talking to portman, or alba while they were on the crapper.

People who play their music really loud in the parking lot of KFC.

Well dressed people whom you assume are well educated that can't seem to read 5 simple words:

Please Do Not Block Doorway

3 people were standing in the doorway of the train blocking it when 5 people were trying to exit. If you want to stand next to the door, then step out of the subway train when it stops and step back on.

When someone starts a thread asking for advice and then never updates it to let you know which advice they took and how it turned out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"