Comics Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man Returns!

Wow... two damned good issues in a row...
Next issue looks like another team-up, so I'm not expecting a good issue...

As good as last issue? I may have to pick it up, then!

Okay, I actually went to a comic shop just to buy this one. Wow...what an issue! This is how I like my Spidey books! Meaningful drama and character development. Also, I LIKED the artwork in this issue, although I've heard it's detractors. The art was perfect for the book.

Well done.

I just came say that this was a really damned good issue.
One drawback... the talk seemed to be over with pretty quickly.
Hopefully we get a decent follow up to this one when everything settles down.

With regards to what happens at the end of this issue, I still don't know whether this was a good idea or not. What I will say is that this comic surprised me...especially since Chip Zdarsky wrote something which, I think, could be one of the best single issue Spider-Man comics of the year.

Stillanerd Reviews: Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man #6 review
Happy new year!

Barely caught up on #5, #6, and #297 just now. 5 was decent but 6 and 297 were so good. Agree with everything you guys said. This is what Spidey is supposed to read/feel like. Loved it. Hope the quality remains. Have yet to read #298!

Aloha,
The title is getting stronger in content from it's first 4 issues.
Spidey rules

Okay, I actually went to a comic shop just to buy this one. Wow...what an issue! This is how I like my Spidey books! Meaningful drama and character development. Also, I LIKED the artwork in this issue, although I've heard it's detractors. The art was perfect for the book.

Well done.

I really loved this issue :up:

I enjoyed the conversation with Jonah. Besides that I haven't cared for the new series at all.

#298 was the first Spider-Man comic that I've ever purchased. I'd been avoiding them just because it has looked too damn serious. I've always felt that Spider-Man was supposed to be lighter and fun in tone. This issue did deliver on that!

Spider-Man is supposed to be the everyday man, light tone, dark tone, middle of the road.. all suit him.
Just... not the absurd kind of over the top.

Peter Parker the Spectacular Spider-Man 301 is actually my favorite Spider-Men story thus far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"