Peter - Wanted!

knockturnal23

Civilian
Reaction score
While i realise that there's not a cell that could hold him isn't now wanted by the police in connection with Victoria Pratt's murder? - Matt even said that his prints were all over the scene.

Also in the scene in episode 11 where Adam and Peter are going through all the security guards at the company (to get to the vault), it looks like Peter stamps on one of the guards throats - do you think he killed him?

Ooops! Sorry didn't mean to post two threads... computer crashed when i was posting.

Even if Peter did kill any of the security guards, it's not like they could go public with it and try to prosecute him. The Company doens't exist in the public's eye, so I don't know how they would explain that they were security guards in a paper factory.

Seems like Peter knocks the guard out cold not kill him, doesn't even seem like he touches him maybe its a new power we don't know about that he creates when he stomps his foot to the ground or just bad choreographed fighting.

What ever it was it looked pretty ruthless? (provided you're not watching in slow-mo, then it just looks like he stamped by the side of his head like you pointed out)

But my original point was if you were (technically) an accomplice in a murder and had left all your prints over the crime scene do you think it would be wise to attend a press conference?

Having powers kind of trumps. The fact that his brother can fly totally one-ups any breaking and entering charges. The news that people have superpowers is simply too big for basic crime to matter.

He could get away with it.

What ever it was it looked pretty ruthless? (provided you're not watching in slow-mo, then it just looks like he stamped by the side of his head like you pointed out)

But my original point was if you were (technically) an accomplice in a murder and had left all your prints over the crime scene do you think it would be wise to attend a press conference?

I don't think the company is going to report a break in due to a virus which is capable of wiping out almost every living creature in the world. Investigators would question and interrogate beyond the point and it's the last thing the company would want. They would rather clean up and send someone out to take anyone involved (Nathan :whatever:) down rather then report the incident.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"