Petition for Tim Burton's Batman 3

What?

I never said that. Ive met Keaton, thats how I got his autograph. I said he doesnt like having the crazy, rabid fan running up to him making a big deal. Hes a quit guy and doesnt like the attention out in public like that. I worked with his cousin, thats how I was able to meet him when he was in Pittsburgh visiting relatives. He did a very brief appearance at a comic con. I was introduced to him, I told him it was a pleasure metting him and ow I enjoy his movies. His cosuin told him I was a big Batman collector. He said "ah". I asked if I could get an autograph on a photo I had printed out. He obliged. It was very brief, but he was polite and cordial the whole time. He had no problem signing the Batman photo.

Not sure where my story got twisted around at.

The only negative encounter Ive had with a Batman actor was with Adam West.

Cool, man!! That really awesome to work with someone who is relate to Keaton.

Too bad you had a negative encounter with West. I don't know why I didn't had a negative encounter when I met him. Maybe it was just a bad day when you met him.

Ok, so back to topic. I'm glad to see that this thread has garnered some interest so here's the question (to everyone): do you think we'd get enough signatures to make this petition worthwhile? Again, the idea is to get an animated film that ties up B89 and BR; drawn in the same style, characters resembling the actors, etc.

Put me on the "Don't let Burton touch another Batman film again" petition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"