PG-13 rating

_BB_ said:
When i saw X2, the number of little kids in that cinema was crazy, makes me glad i will see x3 when all those little'uns will be in school

Thats exactly my plan as well.

I'm 13 but I don't scream. Do you meen younger kids.

I can't stand stupid kids who talk all the way though films or say stupid stuff lol.

Bastila said:
I say they ment stupid ones lol.

OH, Lol, cause I try to enjoy the movie and the kids scream when they fight in the movie or something like that.

Bastila said:
I can't stand stupid kids who talk all the way though films or say stupid stuff lol.

*remembers those sons of a ***** that talked and screamed and laughed aloud during Episode III: The Revenge of the Sith*

:mad:

I hate it when kids repeat lines during the movie. I hate it more when it's a movie that you've been waiting for for a long time. It makes you want to lean back and say, "Shut. Up."

MoiBijou said:
*remembers those sons of a ***** that talked and screamed and laughed aloud during Episode III: The Revenge of the Sith*

:mad:

lol.
How many were there, and what were they saying?

I had that in Episode III, kids everywhere laughing out loud and talk during some bits and laughing while Anakin used the force to hurt Padma lol.

I laughed at The Grudge alll the way through. But come on, that was a really laughable movie. :D

webhead731 said:
lol.
How many were there, and what were they saying?

A BIG bunch sit down just behind me, and imagine their IQs: the most intelligent sentence I heard from them was "Oh, a black helmet" when Anakin received his DV helmet... :rolleyes:

MoiBijou said:
A BIG bunch sit down just behind me, and imagine their IQs: the most intelligent sentence I heard from them was "Oh, a black helmet" when Anakin received his DV helmet... :rolleyes:

lmao, wow that must have been fun.

When I see X-Men III or Spider-Man 3, I don't want any little annoying children there.

i must confess that sometimes i have to work with the same weapons as them. So if you are a kid, dont scream too much or say stupid things out loud. Or i might throw popcorn at you, lots of popcorn :p
jk (though i've done that twice)

MoiBijou said:
For them, not for me. *sigh*

Next time it happens, turn around and give them a serious look like you're all mad and say "shut up".:up:

See i hate little kids thats why i like to go to the early showing while there at school and im bunking college lol.

webhead731 said:
When I see X-Men III or Spider-Man 3, I don't want any little annoying children there.

We shal attack them. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennydavis
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"