Photoshop Sin City effect

Majmun

Civilian
Reaction score
Have any of you guys tried the Sin City effect in Photoshop? I've been having a big time with it after finding some tutorials on the internet. I made one to show you guys, and the pictures I used came from searching on google images.

6xttvft.jpg

This is one of my favorites that I did earlier today. It's Quinton "Rampage" Jackson, Light Heavyweight Champion of the UFC.

6top9if.jpg

That Rampage is great! The only thing it's missing is a snoozing Chuck Liddell LOL. Do you have a link to one of the tutorials you mentioned?

Here's one I just made of myself. :woot:

86tdi8h.jpg

Here's a Luke Cage manip using Kimbo Slice.

73csj6u.jpg

Images used:

6oy1um9.jpg

73neku9.jpg

7xl5xz4.jpg

6tlfehk.jpg

8g69t10.jpg

A manip with Bob Sapp as The Thing

73bt569.jpg

Images used:

82nawcg.jpg

7w4s3l0.jpg

8ggstut.jpg

6yydbn6.jpg

And here's a sketch I just did of a character I created. His name is Whirlwind. This is the same guy from this thread I made a long time ago...
I haven't practiced drawing since that thread, so I thought I'd give it a whirl again. :oldrazz: I may try to color it later in photoshop and hopefully it'll look better.
6sgrodi.jpg

Here's another I just did but this time I used a visual aid which was a drawing of Thor. His name is Grindstone, and is also a character I created.

6xsd1ew.jpg

I'm not that great at coloring with photoshop, but I thought I'd give it a try. I think it looks ok.

73buzb8.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"