Physical altercations with strangers

terry78

My name is Stefan, sweet thang
Reaction score
I'm sure you beat down your close buddies all the time, but has a total stranger attempted to start **** with you just out of the blue? This past week has been the Taste of Chicago here in the area, and more or less a lot of people come home from there and the baseball games on the same train I do. I'm chilling in one of the little hall areas on the train you can stand in instead of sitting, and some dude who looks like he might be a tad wasted comes in the area and says, "what are you looking at?" I'm like, "nothing, man," then turn back to looking out the window. He repeats it and I'm like, "dude, do you need something?" And then he walks right up to me and gets in my face in that cliche "you wanna go?" fashion. Obviously you want to walk away from those, but that little thing called machismo makes you want to put them in their place as well. They had cops walking all around the train during this time because of it, and one overhears it and is like, "come on, you're getting off now, buddy." Granted, dude was bigger than me :p....so I would rather have avoided it, but if I had to get beat down, I'd rather get a couple good hits in. :o

I hate the ones that whistle at my woman to get a reaction :cmad:

It happens every now and then, only if i'm out. It's especially worse around 2am in McDonalds, with all the drunks. Fairdos, I'm drunk too...but I ain't a violent drunk. Or even in the afternoon, when some drunk staggered in. I stupidly watched him, unknown to the fact he knew I was.

So what does he do? Sits next to me, stinking of beer, threatening me with this antique-golden-bird-weapon-thing. He asked why I stared, I told him I thought I recognised him...heh, he was from the other side of England. Had to move fast, and trying to give my friends a sign to leave was hard to do considering he could see all of our expressions. I hate those akward kinda problems.

When I was 19 I was in downtown Tampa Florida-ybor city, to be exact- roughly 11-11:30 p.m. so it wasn't that late. Some ***** tries to ****ing steal my wallet (pickpocket) but i noticed; ****** tries to run off bbut i caught almost immeadietly and spun him around, and tackled him face first into a brickboulding. Guy tried ****ing biting me so i i got a few hit in on his head before hd roped; byt themn security outside the club was there.

some people are naturally ******ed, adding alcohol to their diet, is never good. me and my bro almost got jumped after a long night at the bar but my bros kinda crazy and he busted out his knife and the 3 dudes got real nervous and backed off. i personally just wanted to get my sandwich, some kids think looking at you is an insult, i just don't get it.

I'm sure you beat down your close buddies all the time, but has a total stranger attempted to start **** with you just out of the blue? This past week has been the Taste of Chicago here in the area, and more or less a lot of people come home from there and the baseball games on the same train I do. I'm chilling in one of the little hall areas on the train you can stand in instead of sitting, and some dude who looks like he might be a tad wasted comes in the area and says, "what are you looking at?" I'm like, "nothing, man," then turn back to looking out the window. He repeats it and I'm like, "dude, do you need something?" And then he walks right up to me and gets in my face in that cliche "you wanna go?" fashion. Obviously you want to walk away from those, but that little thing called machismo makes you want to put them in their place as well. They had cops walking all around the train during this time because of it, and one overhears it and is like, "come on, you're getting off now, buddy." Granted, dude was bigger than me :p....so I would rather have avoided it, but if I had to get beat down, I'd rather get a couple good hits in. :o

Several years ago, when I got off the bus, this older Asian guy pushes me on my arm and yells at me in his native tongue. I took off my earphones, looked at him, shook my head, and just walked off. I figured he was just having some issues.

A few years back, I was downtown and this drunk guy walked up behind talking *ish, and he had one of his friends with him. He didn't realize I had 3 of my friends near but on the corner. They walked up and surrounded them. I gave him a look like "What you wanna do?" He did the smart thing and walked off.

Most of the altercations I was involved in was at a younger age.

I haven't had many of these since i was in college, but the last time it happened to me in a big way is also the last time I got into a fight. I was in my second or third year of college, I think, and had been out with some friends partying and listening to some local bands. When the bars closed up where I went to school, everyone would congregate outside on the street where there were a bunch of hot dog vendors. So, we're doing that and chilling on the brick ledge of an art gallery, our backs up against a big, plate glass window just enjoying our hotdogs and bull****ting. Out of nowhere this big, drunk football player comes up to us and starts talking about how we're ****, etc., etc. He was a big guy. At least 6'4" and close to 300 pounds. We pretty much ignored him and this apparently made him mad because he slapped my friend across the face. Hard. I told him to chill the hell out. His reply to that was to make a fist and pull back, getting ready to hit me dead in the face (which would have put my head through that plate glass window). This was when I was training very regularly with my Jiu-Jitsu class and some friends who were into Win Chun, so I was kind of in the fighter's mindset at the time, so I kicked his knee out from under him, which brought him down to my level, chopped him across the throat and then got behind him and choked him out. It all went by in about 60 seconds. I was sort of stunned that I'd done that at all, as were my friends. I was kneeling over the top of him while he was out and I get a tap on the shoulder. I turn around and it's a cop. I just think "Oh, sh1t..", but the cop goes "You better get out of here. We saw what happened. I think he could do with a night in the tank." As we were walking away and the cops were putting the cuffs on him, he came to and we heard his friends laughing at him and telling him he got knocked the f**k out by a midget. Heh! That was the last fight I was ever in and I hope it stays that way.

jag

One time I was walking through the mall with my girl and a dude walked by and grabbed her ass. She tried to act like nothing happened but I saw it with my own eyes and I flipped the **** out. I ran up on the dude and through the craziest right hook I ever through and I swear to god you could hear BOOOOOOOOM from Macy's to JC Penny. The dude got knocked the f' out but I wasnt gonna let him off that easy, I waited for him to wake up and when he did I grabbed him by the throat and literally CHOKE SLAMMED him onto the food court tray holder and I skull dragged his ass from Sbarros, through peking panda, through panda express, all the way to hot dog on a stick and then I dunked his 14 year old head into the lemonade for a good 3 minutes - then I through his ass over the second story railing onto one of those t-shirt vendor stands. when the security guards finally came, they saw I had the situation under control and let me handle it. I placed the punk in citizens arrest and dropped him off at the police station hog tied.

yeah that was a couple weeks ago.

I was at walmart one day with a very large friend (he's a former football player, and at the time was a big ten wrestler, like 6'4 280lbs). we saw some guy yell at then hit his maybe-10-year old kid. my friend just said "hey" and the guy started yelling at us. "if you're gonna hit someone, hit me, not that kid" ... and so he did, punched my friend right in the face. he barely flinched, just shook it off, and just pounded the hell out of the guy. the cops actually had a good laugh at the security tape, just watching the punch hit him like it was nothing.

i really try to avoid these and generaly if there's a way to handle it peacefully i do but here goes...

i was at a internet cafe and this 15 year old punk started acting out and showing his friends how badass he is and turned off my computer. i got up and asked him if he had a problem and he asked me what the frack is my problem. So i punched him in the face, sends him to the floor and he gets up, i was waiting. he makes a fist and tries to hit me in the face. i ducked. he hit the edge of a wall with full speed and brike most of the bones in his fist.
fight over.
the end

One time I was walking through the mall with my girl and a dude walked by and grabbed her ass. She tried to act like nothing happened but I saw it with my own eyes and I flipped the **** out. I ran up on the dude and through the craziest right hook I ever through and I swear to god you could hear BOOOOOOOOM from Macy's to JC Penny. The dude got knocked the f' out but I wasnt gonna let him off that easy, I waited for him to wake up and when he did I grabbed him by the throat and literally CHOKE SLAMMED him onto the food court tray holder and I skull dragged his ass from Sbarros, through peking panda, through panda express, all the way to hot dog on a stick and then I dunked his 14 year old head into the lemonade for a good 3 minutes - then I through his ass over the second story railing onto one of those t-shirt vendor stands. when the security guards finally came, they saw I had the situation under control and let me handle it. I placed the punk in citizens arrest and dropped him off at the police station hog tied.

yeah that was a couple weeks ago.

:rolleyes:

I haven't had many of these since i was in college, but the last time it happened to me in a big way is also the last time I got into a fight. I was in my second or third year of college, I think, and had been out with some friends partying and listening to some local bands. When the bars closed up where I went to school, everyone would congregate outside on the street where there were a bunch of hot dog vendors. So, we're doing that and chilling on the brick ledge of an art gallery, our backs up against a big, plate glass window just enjoying our hotdogs and bull****ting. Out of nowhere this big, drunk football player comes up to us and starts talking about how we're ****, etc., etc. He was a big guy. At least 6'4" and close to 300 pounds. We pretty much ignored him and this apparently made him mad because he slapped my friend across the face. Hard. I told him to chill the hell out. His reply to that was to make a fist and pull back, getting ready to hit me dead in the face (which would have put my head through that plate glass window). This was when I was training very regularly with my Jiu-Jitsu class and some friends who were into Win Chun, so I was kind of in the fighter's mindset at the time, so I kicked his knee out from under him, which brought him down to my level, chopped him across the throat and then got behind him and choked him out. It all went by in about 60 seconds. I was sort of stunned that I'd done that at all, as were my friends. I was kneeling over the top of him while he was out and I get a tap on the shoulder. I turn around and it's a cop. I just think "Oh, sh1t..", but the cop goes "You better get out of here. We saw what happened. I think he could do with a night in the tank." As we were walking away and the cops were putting the cuffs on him, he came to and we heard his friends laughing at him and telling him he got knocked the f**k out by a midget. Heh! That was the last fight I was ever in and I hope it stays that way.

jag

Hahahahah. I love this one.

I hate the ones that whistle at my woman to get a reaction :cmad:

I think we all get that now and then. Actually i was going to see TF last week at the movies, with my son and wife. As we're walking across the parking lot to go inside i hear a car horn blow, and naturally turn around, when one of the guys shouts "I'm not blowing at your woman mutha****er!'':whatever: . Naturally i wanted to respond to this *******, but i have the safety of my wife, plus a 5 year old to worry about.........more importantly there were 3 other guys in the car with him, so i would have gotten my ass kicked!:o

Lol, Is Fred on probation for his over the top story? :woot:

Wow, you all seem to get in a lot of tussels don't yall?

Wow, you all seem to get in a lot of tussels don't yall?

It's a man thang, baby. :o

Not really. If you go anywhere remotely fun, a-holes will always be in abundance.

Nothing good can come from a fight...even though i train boxing and muay thai for 6 years and at one point considered to become a pro i admit i'm scared of a street fight,not because i'm afraid of getting my ass kicked cause i've been punched by 100 kg guys 10.000 times and i'm 86 kg but cause of the consiquences that can come out from it.

1) you can never know if a guy has a knife or a gun

2) you can never know if a there are 4-5 or more friends of his waiting,you can be beating the hell of someone and in the next second you're on the ground with a pose kicking you

3) if i punch someone barefisted with full power he can have serious damage and i can go to jail and probably ruin my life...for what?

Gladly i have never been in a serious confrontation or in a street fight ever and in my experience if you dont look for trouble it wont look for you either

It took 8 guys to take me down...Those cowardly bastards. I hate this neighborhood. No one ever fights fair! That was like four years ago. I hope all of those punks are either in jail or still re-taking the 11th grade..

-TNC

Civilian guys like to start **** with guys in the military..to prove their manliness, or disprove ours...I don't know. It used to happen a lot when I was in Baltimore. And I'm not going to lie, we didn't always win.

Civilian guys like to start **** with guys in the military..to prove their manliness, or disprove ours...I don't know. It used to happen a lot when I was in Baltimore. And I'm not going to lie, we didn't always win.

if you won atleast 3 out of 5 times you can still call yourself manly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"