Pics of the Invisible Jet

phoenixflight

Amazing Amazon
Reaction score
I'm looking for anyone who has any really cool images of Wonder Woman's Invisible Jet. I love the way it looks: invisible (or rather bending/reflecting the images off it), stealth, and very, very cool. If they give her a vehicle for the movie, it should look like that. Any pictures of it would be greatly appreicated. It first appeared in "For The Man Who Has Everything" and then in "Hawk and Dove". What compnay does the CGI for the show? Do they have a website?

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

Isn't that just a Javelin in stealth mode?

No. It's the invisible jet.........in..........stealth mode.

I don't understand the need for an invisible jet in this show. If Wonder Woman can fly by herself, why would she need the jet in the first place? I guess it's just a homage to Superfriends and the old Wonder Woman tv show.

Every single Javelin can do that, its just for some reason WW seems to do it alot..... shes done it in at least 3 episodes and the only point is to pay homage to her pre-crisis history.

I guess its her personal vechile.

jaydawg said:
Every single Javelin can do that, its just for some reason WW seems to do it alot..... shes done it in at least 3 episodes and the only point is to pay homage to her pre-crisis history.

Nope. Javelins don't have cloaking technology and Wonder Woman's invisible jet is unique. We planned to show how she got the plane in a proposed JLU direct to video but it didn't work out.

DMcDuffie said:
Nope. Javelins don't have cloaking technology and Wonder Woman's invisible jet is unique. We planned to show how she got the plane in a proposed JLU direct to video but it didn't work out.

I always find it awkward to meet the puppeteers.
But on a sidenote, any plans for new eps of static shock?

And as for how she got the invisible jet? Eh, lets just blame it on the motherbox.

Here is the invisible Jet:

^ and there you have it. :up:

-R

Admiral Socks said:
But on a sidenote, any plans for new eps of static shock?

I'd love to do some more but we haven't figured out how to pay for them.

Woah. McDuffie just corrected me....... KICK ash!!!

Hey DMcDuffie,

Thanks for the info. on the difference between the Javelins and Wonder Woman's Invisible Jet. If she is leading a mission that requires her finesse, she needs a vehicle that gets her and her fellow Leaguers around (in style). Can that "Direct-to-Video" Invisible Jet origin turn into a really cool episode???

I would love to get a really great CG rendition of the Invisible Jet for a wallpaper that I am making as a tribute to Wonder Woman.

McDuffie! Hi, now I know who the bad place you are.

Listen, I have some ideas for Timm to do for his series.

Wanna hear?

DMcDuffie said:
I'd love to do some more but we haven't figured out how to pay for them.

Man, I miss Milestone comics. That stuff kicked ash. I wish we could get more Static Shock featuring more Milestone characters. If you guys do ever have anymore Static Shock, would you include other Milstone characters?

Binker said:
Talking about me?

Survey says...

Yes!
Typically, fan-submitted ideas really don't mesh too well with a typical show's format. For instance: watch the FamilyGuy ep where they do the 3 short eps that were fan-submitted. Pretty much all are pretty bad and leave the characters in a new spot, rather than keeping them static. Look at Justice League: after the whole Lexiac fiasco, they're pretty much right back where they started; Lex is still bad, the team is still together and good, and the day is saved.

jaydawg said:
And we still dont have Nightwing......

Which I'll never understand. For one thing, there pretty much two different characters except for the secret identity thing. and even so, Teen titans has NEVEr outright said its Dick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"