Pics/Video Threads 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
J Alba's Lover said:
who's that guy with them
I've got no idea! But whoever he is, I'm betting he doesn't remember much of what went on that night!!! ;)

Kathy :)

FYI: Jessica won the award she was up for on the TRL Awards.:up: :)

J Alba's Lover said:
which one was that? best shoot down on damien or best co-host?
Crash and Burn...

dandg0304hy.jpg

dandg0161kg.jpg

thursday, in milan, italy!

those pics are really beautiful and i totally love that last pic i think that whole photoshoot was great.

Oooooops!...LOL!

jessicaalbaparkingticket113tf.jpg

jessicaalbanotnude013px.jpg

jessicaalbasexiestmovieroles14.jpg

jessicaalbasexiestmovieroles70.jpg

We only speak of Rothman around here, but the head of Fox is Hutch Parker in the middle of the group here....
v4gruffudd9nn.jpg

Well still not sure that Julian is coming back since his contract could simply be 2 movies w/ Fox, not necessarily 2 Fantastic Four movies.....just in case he is back for #2....well heres all we will see of him....LOL

julianeyes1ix.jpg

AnotherIoanFan said:
Chris was at the BAFTA awards as well (without the beard thank goodness!).... Looks like Ioan and him were having a great night!!
Bafta2006chrisioan.jpg

Hee hee....Who is the guy on Chris' right...the weird one???

Nice photoshoot with Julian for the cover of Entertainment Weekly. I think if she were a little younger, Joely Richardson wouldn't have been a bad choice as Sue. I don't think she could have handled the stunts as well as Jessica though. :)

EW-2005-0001.jpg

Hey JAL, could you please take the Playboy pic out of your quote...

Jessica as a suit pending against Playboy for unauthorized usage of this pic and there is a cease and desist portion of the suit in using this pic. I don't want any of us to get in trouble.

Apparently Playboy asked Jessica's publicist if they could use a pic for their cover since she was Voted #1 by their readers. He said no, but they could use a specific smaller one in the article itself. Well, Playboy as you know used the "Into The Blue" pic on the cover w/o permission from Columbia Pictures, or Jessica. So now both are suing Playboy on her behalf. The lawsuit states that the use of the pic and the wording makes it look like that there is a possibilty of a photo inside with Jessica as you would see in most Playboy layouts.....and her lawyers felt that they were using her image to sell their magazines without permission...hence the lawsuit.

Thats pretty much the layman's terms of the lawsuit.

I don't know if anyone else posted the pic, but if you did....please remove it. We don't want SHH or any of us getting into trouble over this.

JMAfan said:
Hey JAL, could you please take the Playboy pic out of your quote...

Jessica as a suit pending against Playboy for unauthorized usage of this pic and there is a cease and desist portion of the suit in using this pic. I don't want any of us to get in trouble.

Apparently Playboy asked Jessica's publicist if they could use a pic for their cover since she was Voted #1 by their readers. He said no, but they could use a specific smaller one in the article itself. Well, Playboy as you know used the "Into The Blue" pic on the cover w/o permission from Columbia Pictures, or Jessica. So now both are suing Playboy on her behalf. The lawsuit states that the use of the pic and the wording makes it look like that there is a possibilty of a photo inside with Jessica as you would see in most Playboy layouts.....and her lawyers felt that they were using her image to sell their magazines without permission...hence the lawsuit.

Thats pretty much the layman's terms of the lawsuit.

I don't know if anyone else posted the pic, but if you did....please remove it. We don't want SHH or any of us getting into trouble over this.

don't worry i took it out. and yes i saw that. i think it was a low part on pb's call. she said no but they still did it anyway which i think is in bad taste.

From Dot on Ioanonline....a pic of Ioan and Kerry Washington at the 'Luxury Lounge' gathering in the Pennisula Hotel, Beverly Hills. Maybe they're chatting about their upcoming movie! :)

Ioan%20and%20Kerry%20Washington.jpg

More pics of Ioan at Wire Image here.....be scared of the shirt....be very scared....;)

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=GLS====173389&c4nvi=3&str=15310&styp=clbi&nbc1=1

And more pics of Kerry here...

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=GLS====173389&c4nvi=3&str=2424&styp=clbi&nbc1=1

I hate it when women carry dogs about with them:(

Rehearsals for the Oscars!!!!!!!!!!!! "Hulk presents w/ The invisible woman...

oscar06rehear0021dy.jpg

oscar06rehear0017ol.jpg

i'm so pissed right now.....Jenny McCarthy won Jessica's award at the Razzies.....oh well maybe next year....;) :p :rolleyes:

I studied that pic for at least 30 seconds trying to figure out where Hulk hogan was lol
icon10.gif

oscar06twcpp0207le.jpg

Not really liking the dress...this BTW is not her dress for the Oscar...BUT i think it does squash any rumors of a boob job...LMAO!

JMAfan said:
Rehearsals for the Oscars!!!!!!!!!!!! "Hulk presents w/ The invisible woman...

oscar06rehear0021dy.jpg

oscar06rehear0017ol.jpg

i'm so pissed right now.....Jenny McCarthy won Jessica's award at the Razzies.....oh well maybe next year....;) :p :rolleyes:
when i saw them tonight i was like oh the invisible woman and the hulk are presenting together.

i wonder if they did that on purpose?

JMAfan said:
oscar06twcpp0207le.jpg

Not really liking the dress...this BTW is not her dress for the Oscar...BUT i think it does squash any rumors of a boob job...LMAO![/quotehey ]who said anything about a boob job?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"