Pics/Video Threads 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
(YAY I START PAGE 4! (4 my favorite number)
Chris at the premier of his semi-new movie LONDON

016.jpg

011.jpg

024.jpg

009.jpg

SIDE NOTE: He doesnt look so hott =(
The beard doesnt do much for him

The Advent Children Cross the Pond

MATT SLODERBECK

NEWS REPORTER

Sony Pictures announced that Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children will be released in Europe on April 24. The film will feature the voice work of such actresses as Jessica Alba (Fantastic Four, Sin City), singer Mandy Moore (Saved, Racing Stripes), and actor Steve Burton (The Last Castle, Semper Fi). Both Burton and Moore starred in Kingdom Hearts as Cloud and Aerith respectively.

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children was released in Japan on September 14 of last year. The European release will be for both DVD and UMD formats, with a projected price of 19.99 British Pounds (approximately 29.14 Euros). A North American release is expected to be announced soon, but is still unknown.

Update: Sony has not given an official release date, the release date above is not correct.

Also,

Actress JESSICA ALBA has topped a new list of sexy stars, which has earned her a Playboy magazine cover. The SIN CITY beauty joins the likes of JAMIE PRESSLY, JENNY McCARTHY, HALLE BERRY, PAMELA ANDERSON, EVA LONGORIA and PARIS HILTON on Playboy's new 25 Sexiest Celebrities list.

Although Alba, Playboy's 'Sex Star Of The Year', appears on the cover of the new March (06) issue of the men's magazine, her peers are featured in varying states of undress inside the issue. DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES star EVA LONGORIA, MARIAH CAREY, ZIYI ZHANG, BEYONCE, CARMEN ELECTRA, SCARLETT JOHANSSON and JENNIFER ANISTON also appear on the new lovelies list.

And no guys sorry, she did not do a photoshoot with Playboy, the cover is a pic from "Into The Blue"...

Ya know what I think this thread needs?.............Some photo manips! :) whose with me??:up:

Nancy-Twin said:
Ya know what I think this thread needs?.............Some photo manips! :) whose with me??:up:

Where have you been young lady?????

tweety1.gif

JMAfan said:
The Advent Children Cross the Pond

MATT SLODERBECK

NEWS REPORTER

Sony Pictures announced that Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children will be released in Europe on April 24. The film will feature the voice work of such actresses as Jessica Alba (Fantastic Four, Sin City), singer Mandy Moore (Saved, Racing Stripes), and actor Steve Burton (The Last Castle, Semper Fi). Both Burton and Moore starred in Kingdom Hearts as Cloud and Aerith respectively.

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children was released in Japan on September 14 of last year. The European release will be for both DVD and UMD formats, with a projected price of 19.99 British Pounds (approximately 29.14 Euros). A North American release is expected to be announced soon, but is still unknown.

Update: Sony has not given an official release date, the release date above is not correct.

Also,

Actress JESSICA ALBA has topped a new list of sexy stars, which has earned her a Playboy magazine cover. The SIN CITY beauty joins the likes of JAMIE PRESSLY, JENNY McCARTHY, HALLE BERRY, PAMELA ANDERSON, EVA LONGORIA and PARIS HILTON on Playboy's new 25 Sexiest Celebrities list.

Although Alba, Playboy's 'Sex Star Of The Year', appears on the cover of the new March (06) issue of the men's magazine, her peers are featured in varying states of undress inside the issue. DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES star EVA LONGORIA, MARIAH CAREY, ZIYI ZHANG, BEYONCE, CARMEN ELECTRA, SCARLETT JOHANSSON and JENNIFER ANISTON also appear on the new lovelies list.

And no guys sorry, she did not do a photoshoot with Playboy, the cover is a pic from "Into The Blue"...
she's gonna be in a final fantasy movie? that's cool and aboutthe playboy thing i think they just used her to boost there lagging sales. she probably didn't even know about it until she saw it at the newstand.

JMAfan said:
Where have you been young lady?????

tweety1.gif

Lol yay Tweety! Me and Sue-twin's monitor broke down for awhile! But were sooo happy to be back now!

Nancy-Twin said:
Lol yay Tweety! Me and Sue-twin's monitor broke down for awhile! But were sooo happy to be back now!
now you can't let that happened when all the FF2 dirt is gonna come out this summer.

Nancy-Twin said:

Well the next time you are gone that long, you need to let someone know.....

Yes i know that i've said that i hate Paparazzi pics, and i do....BUT this is the best Valentine's pic EVER.....​

*smiles sweetly* just kidding....actually its kind of cool that the Fantastic Four brought them together way back in October 2004....

i would post some of Jessica Biel and Chris, but i'm scared to death of FT....LOL:p ;)

actually yes it is....

J Alba's Lover said:
if you say so........ you can taste my distain can't you?

Well actually JAL....the fact that you see women as a cliche'....well until that changes you won't ever have a chance to feel what they feel for each other.....especially if you want someone like Jessica......you have that mentality around a strong woman.....they'll drop you like a hot potato.....:)

So jealousy, whatever it is you feel....doesn't really matter....

JMAfan said:
Well actually JAL....the fact that you see women as a cliche'....well until that changes you won't ever have a chance to feel what they feel for each other.....especially if you want someone like Jessica......you have that mentality around a strong woman.....they'll drop you like a hot potato.....:)

So jealousy, whatever it is you feel....doesn't really matter....
what do you mean i see woman as cliche'? what just excatly are you trying to say? your have to explain it to me since most see me as a moron on here.I'm too much of a jerk that no girl would wanna go out with me? is that what you are trying to say?

J Alba's Lover said:
what do you mean i see woman as cliche'? what just excatly are you trying to say? your have to explain it to me since most see me as a moron on here.I'm too much of a jerk that no girl would wanna go out with me? is that what you are trying to say?

I don't know why you don't understand JAL...those are your words.....

JMAfan said:
I don't know why you don't understand JAL...those are your words.....
i thought most girls liked guys like that. i'm i getting close on this? i need some help i want to to teach it to me.

'Awake' plot revealed!!!

WARNING: This site contains a huge spoiler. Approach with extreme caution.

http://www.variety.com/article/VR111...e+weinstein+co

this movie stars Jessica Alba,Hayden Christensen And Terrence Howard

A few Plot Summarys

While undergoing open heart surgery, a man's failed anesthetic leaves him completely alert, but paralyzed and unable to tell his doctors

In "Awake," a psychological thriller that tells the story of a man (Christensen) undergoing heart surgery while experiencing a phenomenon called "anesthetic awareness," which leaves him awake but paralyzed throughout the operation. As various obstacles present themselves, his wife (Alba) must make life-altering decisions while wrestling with her own personal drama.

The story focuses on a man (Christensen) who suffers "Anesthetic Awareness" (An occurrence where during surgery where not enough anesthetic medication for the patient's body weight), and finds himself awake and aware, but paralyzed, during heart surgery. His wife (Alba) must wrestle with her own demons as a drama unfolds around them

this roleseems pretty intense i think it should be good for her career itsa new roel she hasn't done yet and shes fully clothed the whole movie and no tight outfits either.

JMAfan said:
Well the next time you are gone that long, you need to let someone know.....

Yeah I was wondering what happened to The Twins. Don't make us put trackers on those ankles!

Hmmm. -wonders what characters Jessica could be voicing- Tifa, perhaps?

surfergirl said:
you can find a video interview with Chris from the London premiere here: http://media.filmforce.ign.com/media...34/vids_1.html

in the interview he mentions they are getting ready for Fantastic Four 2 and that he is also getting ready to film a new project with Michelle Pfeiffer called "Personal Effects."

the trailer for Chris' other indie release, Fierce People, is now available here:
http://movies2.nytimes.com/gst/movies/trailer.html?v_id=306113

Cool......thanks SG....

This is from some shoot....not sure what one...LOL

fssk0011sg.jpg

fssk0026mw.jpg

fssk0077uc.jpg

fssk0112vo.jpg

fssk0134jd.jpg

i need help finding new ones of Chickie so if anyone runs across some....PLEASE either post them or let me know....and i'll post them....

Pure, natural ,beauty. :) Most beautiful actress in Hollywood today. Move over Jessica. Move over Angelina. Move over Charlez. Move over J.Lo. New sheriff in town. And her names Jessica Alba.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"