Please deal with troll named "vigorousanus"

Kindoalkun

Civilian
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right forum, never really had a complaint to lodge against a troll. And ignoring the guy doesn't seem to be working.

The Disqus name is vigorusanus. I am surprised the name alone hasn't merited banning.

Could someone please deal with this person? And if this isn't the proper forum, point me in the right direction. Thanks!

I looked up both spellings for the name you had in the post and neither came up with anyone.

If he's talking about Disqus, he's talking about a commenter who posts on the main page's articles.

Kindoalkun, this forum is completely separate from the commenting system attached to articles on the main page. As far as I know, no mod here has the ability to moderate the comments on articles. They could probably pass the complaint along to someone who could, but your better option would be to click the little flag icon beside this user's posts. That will flag it as inappropriate, and essentially report him to whoever actually does moderate an article's comments. But there isn't anything that can be done about it here.

Thanks for the help! I was indeed talking about the Disqus. =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"