Podcast w/Lexi Alexander from set of Punisher: Warzone!

Advanced Dark

Avenger
Reaction score
http://www.factory-publishing.com/lexi-alexander.html

Could someone (a MOD) dowload the attachment and put it here in the 1st post.

Talks about: (15+ Minutes)
  • Script.
  • Risk of taking this on after Jane left.
  • Casting and why she liked Ray from the second she saw him. Not another pretty boy.
  • Talks about her take on Frank Castle.
  • Look and feel of the film visually. Max Series...very colorful visual feast looks exactly like comic book. Colors in each frame switch.
  • Castle & Jigsaw's wardrobe.
  • The rest of the cast.
  • Big fight sequence w/Colin.
  • Worthy antognist.
  • Lexi talks about her backround in martial arts, stunwoman, etc...
  • 8 shooting days left from Dec 20th only working at night...in snow and freezing cold.
  • Brutal fighting and gunplay and would never hold back on the violence. It's dark. It's a hard R rating.

Thanks!!:woot:

Have you trieed opening it up with winamp?

Looks like we might get snow!

I have no problem opening it. Listend to whole thing. Great inteview. In fact I think it's the only interview we've seen of any significance. I just wanted to attach it as a downloadable file here.

Someone write the interview here...? (pleaz)

Still no info about possible voice over scenes. Well maybe next time.

The movie will be ADR'd most are, especially with all the gun fire that'll be in the movie. But I think toneloak is talking about narration.

The movie will be ADR'd most are, especially with all the gun fire that'll be in the movie. But I think toneloak is talking about narration.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. Like the narration in the comics. ADR is when you throw in additional dialogue or when you have to rerecod dialogue over the actor's lips moving. Here is a quick webdoc on it:

Glad we finally get to hear about the movie from the real Lexi Alexander.

I sent this to the front page yesterday but I guess it's not newsworthy or they haven't gotten to it yet. I think it's a great interview.

Glad we finally get to hear about the movie from the real Lexi Alexander.
Here here!

And, yeah I was talking about Punisher comic narration. But, in most of his comics the narration is Frank tactical analyst of his situation or a journal entry. That's kind of iffy to label so I didn't want to call it narration. Just in case someone interpreted my inquiry as a request for a classical style narration i.e an outside voice description. Like a Disney movie or a novel.

Sorry for the confusion.

In the same style as Shawshank Redemption.

That's awesome, hopefully it's the real Lexi.:cwink:

If you ask me, it sure as hell sounds like her. I remember her accent from the behind the scenes video on Green Street Hooligans. Plus they also have a photoshoot on the site.

That would be wicked ****ed up if the same guy managed to fool everyone again to those extremes. Heh heh.

They're still filming now. Just got direct word. The amount of snow since they started has been let's just see unexpected. LOL

Yeah. I'd love to listen to that interview -- but unfortunately, I don't see a link (other than the IPod one, which is bogus for me.)

"I didnt want to have another pretty boy"

Lexi's got big balls... she's awesome. I have a really good feeling about this movie.

interesting i also like the message from the front page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"