Press Conference w/Lexi Alexander

Still have some hope for this after hearing it´s going to be a hard R. :up:

glad they did a press conference to answer some key questions..

There are men well into their 70's who are proficient body builders, Frank would only be in his mid fifties, and since Lexi said she was going for a surreal tone, what would be more surreal then having a 50 something urban legend. Must I bore you with a lecture about electromagnetism? It would bring added appeal to the movie, heres a guy who was so pissed at the world that even father time couldn't hold him back. I think it could work, and since this isnt Batman Begins were discussing we don't need that much realism in the story. Think about it a 50 something pissed of Force Recon Marine, or a 2 piece suit wearing , hail to the cheif FBI agent??? Which would you fear more? I dunno bout you but Id be ****ting bricks if it were the Marine, I could always call the FBI agents superiors and complain I was being targeted, but being that all marines are more then sufficient marksman, Id be afraid to step outside or go near a window. I don't want to get sniped by no Lee Harvey Oswald!!!!

And think about this

Do you want the movie Born to take place in Iraq????!!!!

True, my dad was still pretty fit into his mid-50's,
and now he's 60's and ain't crapping his pants yet!... Then again no ones shooting at him! So long as we didn't have a Frank looking as old as he did in the End.
Ugh, the FBI, Iraq angle truly doesn't satisfy me, but I suppose it'll have to do.

Back to the thread though, she seems like a pretty cool lady, good looking, smart, and can kick some ass, plus she's damned candid about the project.

True, my dad was still pretty fit into his mid-50's,
and now he's 60's and ain't crapping his pants yet!... Then again no ones shooting at him! So long as we didn't have a Frank looking as old as he did in the End.
Ugh, the FBI, Iraq angle truly doesn't satisfy me, but I suppose it'll have to do.

Back to the thread though, she seems like a pretty cool lady, good looking, smart, and can kick some ass, plus she's damned candid about the project.

I'm 99% sure that that's just a mistake on the part of the article's writer. Probably doesn't know much about the character and just took the basic origin from the 2004 film and assumed that's how it's supposed to be.

Sounds great. I like its gonna be a Hard R. Punisher looks like steven segal in that picture though

Great interview, am officially pumped for this new Punisher film.

As for the Steven Segal quote. I find it funny because in a number of stories, Frank had his hair pulled back in a pony tail just like that. It's similar yes but at least they didn't make it up for the movie.

I have very good feelings about this film. When she said dark and cold I knew she was on the right track!! Still I don't know where in the Hell Heinsleigh had the ideal to film in Miami!!!? Anyway I really like the pic of Ray and the fact that Lexi (with her fine ass!!) said she didn't want a pretty boy to play Castiglione. So Mr. Jane, (not to beat a dead horse) but how is Ray not Punisher? The guy has us all reminded of Segal, who was probably everyone's top 10 choice to play Punisher and the perfect thing is, he doesn't have a gut!

Am I wrong in thinking that this film will pwn?

I never would have wanted Segal to play the Punisher ever but the resemblence in that one still is funny. Ray Stevenson looks nothing like Segal...it's just that photo. Ray is a huge physical presence.

Yea, I know, just the photo, but some pics of old school Punisher bear a slight resemblance to Segal, and since that resemblance of Stevenson is 'slight at best, then we have our Punisher!!!! Anyway

15B.jpg

Theres nothing more sexier then a fine ass woman who can kick your ass. If I were ever raped by this woman, it's a good possibility I wouldnt press charges.

Theres nothing more sexier then a fine ass woman who can kick your ass. If I were ever raped by this woman, it's a good possibility I wouldnt press charges.

Raped? WTF? Have you ever heard the saying you can't rape the willing?

LOL, I think it would only count as rape for the first few seconds if she were to surprise jump you. After those first few seconds you realize what is going on and then accept it happily.

LOL, I think it would only count as rape for the first few seconds if she were to surprise jump you. After those first few seconds you realize what is going on and then accept it happily.

Maybe we shouldn't be talking like that now that she's possibly lingering on the forums.

maybe not, but she could rape me anytime....

:woot:

This is a woman that sounds like she knows what she's doing and if this Punisher film is MAX on screen, she'll own my soul :unishr::unishr:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"