Poll: How would you rank T:R?

DeGenerate10

Br Ba
Reaction score
Scale from 1-10. One being the worst and 10 being the best.

9 for me, may increase to 9.5 upon further viewings.

Rated it a 9 on the first viewing, enjoyed it as much (if not more) on the second. So much to offer the viewer, let alone a great piece of depression therapy. This baby will venture into Avengers territory for me, which I saw 7 times at the cinema.

:more:

I'm giving it a 10. In a year of highly ranked superhero films, this was the standout of the year. Logan is probably the only film that comes close to it.

Just got back from it.

Honestly, like 3/10.

It was just too low brow for me. Overall my expectations were far from met.

Opinions fluctuate so hard for this film, lmao it's astonishing.

I gave it a 10. I typically give Marvel movies a letter grade. With that, a handful of movies have gotten an A+ grade. Those movies are Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Guardians of the Galaxy, Avengers, and now Thor: Ragnarok. So far, 13 movies have an A+, A, or A- grade so I either value them very highly or I'm a generous grader.

8.5/10. Fantastic film, probably my favourite marvel film.

8.5 but I'll round up to 9 for the poll

7.5-8/10. It was good, but I wasn't nearly as in love with it as so many others seem to be.

I can't score it yet. Still processing... I need to see it again. It hasn't dethroned the first Avengers for me but it's vying for a high spot for sure. I agree it's probably one of Marvel's best or at least deserves to be part of the conversation.

My MCU top 3:

1. Avengers
2. Thor Ragnarok
3. GOTG

10 out 10 Goldblums.

10 out of 10 Goldblums

oRll5Z1.gif

9. It wasn't perfect for me but it was close!

10 out of 10? Let me ask you, how would you rate really good films like Forrest Gump, Schindler's list, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, etc.? 80 out of 10? No trolling, I'm really curious.

Those films don't have super strong gods who csn shoot electricity from their bodies....

:woot:

People's definition of what constitutes a great film varies. Forrest Gump was really good to me. Not great. And I loathed Pulp Fiction, which is a never-ending source of angst amongst my friends.

I would take seeing this for a third time in a heartbeat over Cuckoo's Nest.

This is 9.5, rounded to 9 for the poll. Can't give it a full 10. If I have to name one thing that loses it the .5, it is the joke [BLACKOUT]while Asgard blows up[/BLACKOUT]. That moment needed a beat, not a laugh, even in this movie.

People's definition of what constitutes a great film varies. Forrest Gump was really good to me. Not great. And I loathed Pulp Fiction, which is a never-ending source of angst amongst my friends.

I would take seeing this for a third time in a heartbeat over Cuckoo's Nest.

Wait someone else besides me loathes Pulp Fiction.?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"