Poll: Rogue in the Final Battle?

I would like to think so...we havent seen anything from the trailers to suggest so but we have only seen 20 seconds of it at the most so there is hope...

as much as I want her to be ad as much as I love her...I put no :( she wasnt anywhere to be seen in the trialers or tv spots also she goes to get the cure as we saw on the clips from that show. I want yes but in reality I think no

I thought the rumor was that Rogue took the cure.

I think yes. I want her to fight Juggernaut to be honest. Her and Colossus.

She better be in the final battle or a lot of fans will be pissed. She is freaking Rogue, and has been a major player throughout the trilogy. To have her take the cure or not fight in the battle would be no character development whatsoever.

I will be pissed if she is not in the final battle.

I have to be honest, if I was leading the battle, I wouldn't put Rogue or Kitty in because they're young and useless! :) J/K..........or am I?

They always put the newest characters into the last battle and forget about the old characters
in x2 she just stayed in the jet.
in x1 she was new o the group that was already made
now in x3 she will have maybe one decent size attack but not the big one at the end. Those parts will be taken by beast and collosus and the rest of the gang.

Octoberist said:
I have to be honest, if I was leading the battle, I wouldn't put Rogue or Kitty in because they're young and useless! :) J/K..........or am I?

If you think about it. Kitty and Rogue together could KILL the Phoenix. Kitty could phase them to her and Rogue could simply touch her, thus killing her. They are a very formidable killing machine if they work together, and it would be dramatic if they hate each other over iceman and then have to work together in the end to take down Magneto or Phoenix using that strategy. to be honest, I think Rogue and Kitty kill Magneto at the end, showing that they arent the innocent, helpless, annoying, and utterly useless little girls everyone sees them as.

(Like looking beyond our differences for the greater good.... Just like humans should look past the mutants differences and give them equal treatment. It would go with the plot.)

Rogue isn't going to charge in to battle and stop every five feet to touch someone and wait for them to die and then hope that the mutant she touch just doesn't glow in the dark or something

if she's in the battle, i would like to see her drain someone completely in the beginning by behind (a surprise attack) and then use their powers to fight the other bad mutants

well not everybody's powers are gonna be so evident though so it'd be kinda hard to find someone with the powers she thinks is the best. Like leech being able to cancle power, and in the movie not being green. Callisto just looks like a gangster girl, so it probably wont work like that

*Sigh* My Theory.....

Rogue goes to a clinic to take the cure. She is waiting in the lobby area watching one of the tv's those places always have up in the corner, and she sees on the new that there is a disturbance on Alcatraz. She storms out, and run backs to the X-mansion. Once she is there, she find Cyclops wandering around, awoken from the coma the Phoenix put him in, they bring along Angel, Jubilee, and other random X-Kids with them to the final battle. It flashes to a shot of the fight and it starts to slow down and one by one you see the X-men falling. (Example: Storm is being held down, Beast is knocked out by a sentinel, Wolverine is being over-run, Collossus is being beaten by Juggernaut). Then suddenly, you see a shot of a sentinel being blasted by a giant optic blast, and Cyclops and the rest of the X-kids come walking towards the fight and one by one help the X-Men regain their ground. All the commotion then leads to Rogue/Kitty going to kill Magneto once and for all and also Cyclops going to talk Jean to her senses.

*Takes a deep breath*

Now is this all your hopeful dream or in some clip...
if it's a clip where the heck is it.. if not say so

neotheone said:
Now is this all your hopeful dream or in some clip...
if it's a clip where the heck is it.. if not say so

Oh sorry, thats just what I think will happen. Ive done over ever tiny little tidbit of every information on the final battle and all my research led to that theory. :D

astroid-man said:
as much as I want her to be ad as much as I love her...I put no :( she wasnt anywhere to be seen in the trialers or tv spots also she goes to get the cure as we saw on the clips from that show. I want yes but in reality I think no

i agree :(

heh, why is there a "no comment" option in the poll??

I'd like to see the blue tounged kid artie to do some damage... hehe

I put yes, because I think she may come later in later on with Angel.

my hopes is she comes in the final battle, touches juggernaut and takes him out but also gets his strength in the process. I know besides myself many have wanted rogue to be able to knock the crap outta people.

I voted yes. I think she'll have a a change of heart and go to battle with Angel and possibly Cyclops.:up:

At least i hope....

I'm voting yes. She just has to be in the battle. :up:

I hope she is in the final battle but its going to be hard to incoporate her into it unless she goes around touching everyone in sight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"