What will Rogue do?

i like the character... but not for fighting... why do all characters have to have an ability to fight? why cant some just be, you know... cursed. Brings more depth and reality to the movie or comic

Hey.... thats exactly my point. :up: Id like Rogue to fight.. but being that this film may be slender... time to stop making every character battle everyone now.

This is probably the one issue for this film that I can't decide what I'd like to happen. I think they really pissed away the Rogue character in the previous movies and misrepresented her completely. So really, if she got the cure I wouldn't really care, because they are just getting rid of a timid, scared little girl who is nothing like Rogue SHOULD be. Good riddance to her.

But, ideally it'd be nice for them to have some sort of development in her and watch her change her anger and resentment (towards Iceman/Kitty, her powers, etc.) into the strong-headed, powerful character the comic Rogue is.
But that probably won't happen. So cure the **** out of her, and send her packing so I can watch Colossus and Iceman kick ass instead...

Won't take the cure and will be in the final battle. Just like the cartoon :)

Take the cure and go home

But only because I think it would be a great scene. Her going home and embracing her mother. Really emotional

In the Junior Novel she
takes the cure and isn't in the final battle.

webhead731 said:
In the Junior Novel she
takes the cure and isn't in the final battle.

Yeah but the junoir novel is from an earlier script...and they can't give away to many spoilers

why did that guy's fan fic have her taking powers from her team mates

ummm ...hrmm.///i dunno...take powers from the bad guys

a durpen durr

Definitely destroys the cure or something like that. Maybe steals the vaccine for mutants to be able to keep their powers. Something noble like that.

MaleRogue said:
Yeah but the junoir novel is from an earlier script...and they can't give away to many spoilers
no its not. Because the early script was spilled online which I read and it isnt too close to the junior novel at all. Like the first script says that on alcatraz there is a mutant prison magneto tries to break into. But now its where the Worthington Labs are.

She takes the cure. It is really the legacy virus. Then borrows wolverines powers to cure herself of the virus.

Asteroid-Man said:
no its not. Because the early script was spilled online which I read and it isnt too close to the junior novel at all. Like the first script says that on alcatraz there is a mutant prison magneto tries to break into. But now its where the Worthington Labs are.

The AICN script isn't the only early script... there's multiple drafts.

Ratner said that every scene was taken from a comic book scene and i believe that rogue never takes the cure ever in a comic scene............if she happens to a lot of people will be mad!!! Bad word of mouth then

My guess is that angel and rogue have a romance later n the film and run from their problems

I dont think she'll take the cure. Isnt it kinda the message of the x-men to live with your differences and coexist? Although I guess good drama would stray from that. We shall see! :)

Hmm... i thought rogue will have sumthin special goin on with collusus? but angel is not bad for rogue either... can rogue have both? lol ;)

"Take the cure and goes back to the Mansion"

Thats my opinin

ironmaidenrules said:
why did that guy's fan fic have her taking powers from her team mates

ummm ...hrmm.///i dunno...take powers from the bad guys

a durpen durr

DANGER ROOM... and i have a post in here about what would happen if she was in the final battle scene. She doesnt KINDLY take powers... she zaps them dry! think about it

pt_photo_inc said:
she will take the cure and she needs to take the cure.

here is my first fan fiction:

Scene: Alcatraz, in the heat of a battle to end all battles. Collosuses is squaring off with juggernaut.

Jugs: "lets see what you got boy!"
Collosus: "See the problem with you is, your skin is 'nearly' impentratable!"

(suddenly Rogue runs up, making sure to touch Collosus's skin. Zapping some of his power.)

Rogue: "Ah sorry... ah'm jus gonna borrow it!" (she metals up and runs back into the frey)

Collosus: (falls to the ground, feeling slightly drained) "Ah, ****.... this is going to be bad!"

Jugs: "what were you saying earlier?" (punts collosus 250 yards)

scene: Rogue is in the heat of the battle and the metal is fading from her skin.

Rogue: "WAIT! WAIT! WAIT! Dont hit me!" (she runs off screen over to Storm who is in the air calling down lighting at callisto) "Psst... storm. Ah need you for a second! Can ya plulease come down her'?"

Storm: "A lil busy sweety." (looks down a rogue...) "What do you need?" (suddenly gets hit by a hard blast from archlight out of no where, falls to the ground.)

Rogue: "Oh goody! (places hands on storms face)

Storm: "What are you doing you little ****???? Get off me?"

Rogue: "What am i suppose to do?" (zaps power from storm leaving storm unconscience. goes back into fight throwing lighting bolt at enemy. Even starts to fly.) "OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! i am flying!" (goes to about 100 feet, keeps throwing lighting to the ground below. Suddenly the effects start to fade and rogue begins to free fall to the ground below.) "Ahhhhh someone help me!" (she falls to the ground breaking her wrist at the feet of wolverine!)

Wolverine: "kid are you alright? You have to move quick... this OMEGA RED character aint play-" (before he can finish rogue latches on to his ankle)

Rogue: "Sorry logan... i think i broke muh wrist." (zaps his healing ability from him as old wounds start to show back up across his entire body.)

Wolverine: "wh-wh-what are y-y-you... stupid?" (he manages to udder before falling to the ground.)

Omega red: "AWESOME!" (shoots a tenticle out and through each clavical, shattering them on impact then proceeding out through his back!)

Rogue: "ummmmm.... sorry?"

and that could keep going on and on and on.... Rogue fans need to give up on her. she needs to go.
LMFAO!!!! good job!!!!

I think Rogue will have the cure in her hands and she'll be cut off for a while. Then at the final battle she comes in and ends up saving wolverine, or another mutant.

take the cure.....and it causes severe diahrea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"