What will Rogue do?

MaleRogue

Sidekick
Reaction score
Well i was thinking...yeah aigain about Rogue it's getting frustrating i know...
But what do you guys think Rogue will do in the movie?

I think she'll destroy the cure. She'll realise her power is more of a gift than a curse.

If Rogue takes the cure, she wont go back to the mansion. What would be the point?

Judging by the info recieved, the trailers, the junior novel, and even some of the tiny hints from Penn and Kinberg. It's likely that Rogue takes the cure and goes home to her mother (who makes a reappearance)

oke what did Penn say then????
i did not see a hint of Penn

MaleRogue said:
oke what did Penn say then????
i did not see a hint of Penn

I meant both as a whole, I don't remember who answered what questions. But to tell you the truth, they seemed more enthused about Storm, Beast, Wolverine, Colossus (who has a smaller role) kicking ass, but when the question turns to Rogue they seem to swing more into the emotional side of things rather than action sequences. Also Ratner said her struggle with her powers gets resolved...meaning her status quo will change.

However, that doesn't mean Rogue wont be in an X4 or a spin-off. They wanted to close off her 3-part story arc. She could always return.

I think Rogue may give this film a little bit of sanity it needs if shell be primarily a story tool.

She won't take it and fight with the X-Men along with Angel and Cyclops at the final battle.

I'm a pessimist so I'll say that she'll take the cure!(but I hope I'm proven wrong)

I can't buy that. It would be too against her character to take the cure.

she's gonna touch the ashes formally known as cyclops and gain his powers and his mind for the whole film and do the character justice

she will become a revengful prostitute who lives in the roads and kills every guy who tries to get her, all in anger for what Bobby did to her.
no, she will go to the final battle :O

flavio_lebeau said:
she will become a revengful prostitute who lives in the roads and kills every guy who tries to get her, all in anger for what Bobby did to her.
no, she will go to the final battle :O

will they call it Monster 2

Feyd Rautha said:
If Rogue takes the cure, she wont go back to the mansion. What would be the point?

Judging by the info recieved, the trailers, the junior novel, and even some of the tiny hints from Penn and Kinberg. It's likely that Rogue takes the cure and goes home to her mother (who makes a reappearance)
i think her mom will be in it, but in one of those situations, rogue will go to her before shes took to cure, to finally decide whether to take it or not, and her confrontation with her mother will be the deciding factor in whether she goes and gets cured

She won't take the cure,but she probably won't return to the mansion until after the final battle.If she did take the cure why would rogue go home,obviously with her being a runaway in x1 her parents rejected her.So it would be sending the wrong message for her to have to cured before she can go home.Plus in the rogue findas a home book it's at the mansion.

I dont recall Rogues parents rejecting her in x1. She was afraid of hurting them.

I think she will take the cure, I sure as hell don't want her to cause it's not in her character but I think they will have her do it. I hope she doesn't though because I am ready to start seeing a more free powerful character out of her instead of the little girl. And when I say powerful I don't mean she has to get her powers and fly and stuff, just more open and free and fun like she was in the cartoons.

the writers dont seem to be afraid of Rogue's fate. If she took the cure, i bet they would be way more careful and say that Rogue in the movies is different from comic all the time, in a way of apologizing, for they know the blacklash would be huge. Instead, they say she is more confident and more mature. How can a more mature and confident person chooses the cure? Confident, for me, means she will accept her powers.
I dont think she will take the cure, but unfortunately, now i think she wont be at the final battle either. Her entire arc is still a big "?" to me, and im happy by that.

I strongly believe she takes the cure and if I were in her shoes I'd do the same. ;)

she will take the cure and she needs to take the cure.

here is my first fan fiction:

Scene: Alcatraz, in the heat of a battle to end all battles. Collosuses is squaring off with juggernaut.

Jugs: "lets see what you got boy!"
Collosus: "See the problem with you is, your skin is 'nearly' impentratable!"

(suddenly Rogue runs up, making sure to touch Collosus's skin. Zapping some of his power.)

Rogue: "Ah sorry... ah'm jus gonna borrow it!" (she metals up and runs back into the frey)

Collosus: (falls to the ground, feeling slightly drained) "Ah, ****.... this is going to be bad!"

Jugs: "what were you saying earlier?" (punts collosus 250 yards)

scene: Rogue is in the heat of the battle and the metal is fading from her skin.

Rogue: "WAIT! WAIT! WAIT! Dont hit me!" (she runs off screen over to Storm who is in the air calling down lighting at callisto) "Psst... storm. Ah need you for a second! Can ya plulease come down her'?"

Storm: "A lil busy sweety." (looks down a rogue...) "What do you need?" (suddenly gets hit by a hard blast from archlight out of no where, falls to the ground.)

Rogue: "Oh goody! (places hands on storms face)

Storm: "What are you doing you little ****???? Get off me?"

Rogue: "What am i suppose to do?" (zaps power from storm leaving storm unconscience. goes back into fight throwing lighting bolt at enemy. Even starts to fly.) "OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! i am flying!" (goes to about 100 feet, keeps throwing lighting to the ground below. Suddenly the effects start to fade and rogue begins to free fall to the ground below.) "Ahhhhh someone help me!" (she falls to the ground breaking her wrist at the feet of wolverine!)

Wolverine: "kid are you alright? You have to move quick... this OMEGA RED character aint play-" (before he can finish rogue latches on to his ankle)

Rogue: "Sorry logan... i think i broke muh wrist." (zaps his healing ability from him as old wounds start to show back up across his entire body.)

Wolverine: "wh-wh-what are y-y-you... stupid?" (he manages to udder before falling to the ground.)

Omega red: "AWESOME!" (shoots a tenticle out and through each clavical, shattering them on impact then proceeding out through his back!)

Rogue: "ummmmm.... sorry?"

and that could keep going on and on and on.... Rogue fans need to give up on her. she needs to go.

I think she will take the cure and will go home and start a new life. But I really don't want that to happen

I hope she takes the cure because:

1. It would be the logical thing to do given her power is a curse in many ways
2. To be honest, i never liked the charcater either in the comics or in the movies

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"