• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Possibilities for the fourth villian according to a magazine...

ANy chance one of the guys listed as the lab tech gets the shocker role... why don't we know who is playing him yet... what's the secret... it's not like it will cause "mass hysteria"... I think it's Shocker too but who the **** is gonna play him... even if it's for ten minutes... that's like half of Venom's time so don't just say its a cameo...

I think the fourth villain will be revealed at the end. You see when Venom meets his demise, the symbiote itself will escape and bond with Aunt May, thus creating Carnage.

You better run to the movie theatres and pre-purchase your tickets now!

I think there wont be 4 villains. I think the suprise will just be venom and his movie origin/suit.

Spidey_Zombie said:
It wasn't right the first time, why the HELL would it be right the next 20 times!? :spidey:
* Knocks cards off the table and walks out the room*

You beat me to it. lol

Yeah, I'm like most people here, I'm going with Shocker

ive always liked shocker but he didnt have a big role in the comics. cool in games tho.

Headless Knight said:
Also, Man-wolf would be a waste. It would be like having Batman fight an alien. I mean, you got all these weird villains with cool powers and you put Spidey against a werewolf? Come on. People would be like "they're not even trying anymore".

exactly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"