Age of Extinction Possible Sequel Storylines? Plots? Concept Art? Etc. Post Here

I just want Nemesis Prime and/or Nova Prime. And the Dinobots.

Give me that, and i will be satisfied

One year after Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Sam Witwicky, Mikaela Banes, Léo Spitz and Casey Spencer - Mikaela's roomate - are all attending college together. Meanwhile, Optimus Prime and the Autobots continue to help N.E.S.T, led by captain William Lennox and sargent Richard Epps, to track down Megatron and the Decepticons, who retreated to the Nemesis ship. There, Megatron and Starscream discover the Fallen has hidden several sources of Energon in secret locations all over the world. Megatron wants the Energon to devastate Earth and conquer the Universe. Starscream wants it to ravage the entire Universe and rebuild it at his own image. Starscream creates the Seekers (Thunderstrike, Ramjet, Skywarp, Dirge and Thrust) and sets to find the Energon before Megatron, who also reunites the Decepticons (Shockwave, Soundwave, Ravage, Rumble, Barricade, Wreckege, Dead End, Mixmaster, Scavenger, Scrapper, Overload, Rampage, Hightower, Longhaul and Bonecrusher) to find it. Both sides target Sam, because he touched the Allspark shard and thus, the coordenates to find the sources might be hidden in his mind. Prime is forced to divide the Autobots (Bumblebee, Ratchet, Ironhide, Arcee, Sideswipe, Jolt, Wheelie, Skids, Mudflaps, Prowl and Breakway) in four teams: One designated to protect Sam, one to fight Megatron's forces, one to fight Starscream's forces and one to find the Energon before them, so Prime can use to heal his soldiers, wounded after so many battles on Earth. Only to make things worst, Megatron's communications officer, Shockwave, and Starscream's soldier, Ramjet, also aspire the command of the Decepticons for different reasons, and have their own plans for the Energon. Also involved in the war are Sam's parents, Judy and Ron, who are in a marriage crisis, Mikaela's dad, Jack Banes, Lennox's and Epps's families and Reggie Simmons, who's know the government contact with N.E.S.T. The battle has only begun.

:woot:

Autobots:
Optimus Prime.
Bumblebee.
Ratchet.
Ironhide.
Arcee.
Sideswipe.
Jolt.
Wheelie.
Prowl.
Breakaway.
Skids & Mudflaps.

Decepticons:
Megatron.
Soundwave.
Ravage.
Rumble.
Shockwave.
Barricade.
Wreckege.
Dead End.

Seekers:
Starscream.
Thunderstrike.
Skywarp.
Ramjet.
Dirge.
Thrust.

Constructions:
Mixmaster.
Scavenger.
Scrapper.
Overload.
Rampage.
Hightower.
Longhaul.
Demolisher.

Last edited:
So long as they bring Jazz back I'm all for whatever. I can accept a Decepticon dying the first go round but not an Autobot especially one as cool as Jazz.

sorry to break it to you people but
ravage had his inards pulled out and he fell apart in the final bttle scenes of rotf

I would also wanna see a scene with just Transformers fighting, like in the middle of Nowhere, Optimus and Megatron in front of each other as the rest stand beside their leaders. Megatron and Optimus talking about how they will stop one another and what not, Megatron stating "Your willing to risk your spark for these pathetic creatures?" Optimus then says " Were willing to fight for whats right" Megatron then says " Pity Optimus, why throw away you life so recklessly?" (homage to original movie) "How about this Prime, i let you live and you can watch your precious Autobots fall?" Optimus (with enraged) "This time ill be sure you stay offline" Megatron (you can tell hes mad but chuckles, he readys the Decpticons, takes out his weapon) Optimus does the same, camera zooms in on his hand as his sword comes out, it zooms out and you see the rest of the Autobots getting ready for battle (same view on the Decepticons side.

Its suddenly quiet and Megatron suddenly pulls the trigger with a smile on his face.

The battle begins....

Thought that that would be an awesome scene for the sequel.

prepare for final battle!
that would be best for that part, the end

at the end fter the winners are descided, prime i assume wins against megs and he looks out about the battle field at the corpeses of tfs, in a sullen voice saya something very fitting like
"to many brothers have died for this"

That sounds about right, I could most def see Optimus saying that afterword. And then maybe after he ssays that it plays the main sound for the movie in the background and Optimus narrating in the background saying a dialogue similar to the first film and it cuts to sam and mikaela safe (for now) and NEST soldiers ( Lennx and Epps) arriving to there homes knowing its not over) it finally cuts back to Optimus and the Autobots with the closing line "Autobots roll out" they transform and it cuts to black (end of movie)

they transform and roll out inot the sunset, cut to blck or roll out in different directions to find anyremaining cons

I tough about something like this:

The Autobots and the Decepticons are fighting. Optimus is slaying protoforms with his swords and Megatron is ravaging the N.E.S.T. forces. Then, they meet. They stand, in front of eachother, while the war continues surrounding them.

MEGATRON: As you said, Prime...

Megatron deploys his mace.

OPTIMUS PRIME: One shall stand...

Optimus deploys his blades.

MEGATRON: ... And one shall fall.

Megatron deploys his fusion canon.

And they run at each other, clashing their weapons at slown-motion. The ultimate battle! :woot:

I've also tough about setting the final battle in a jungle, since we've alredy been at a city and at a desert. Another thing I've tough, to top Optimus VS. Megatron, Starscream and Grindor, is Optimus VS. The Seekers (Starscream, Thundercracker, Skywarp, Ramjet, Dirge and Thrust). :wow:

hed needa little back up, how about a fight in the himalayas? or other simalar mt range?

I tough about something like this:

The Autobots and the Decepticons are fighting. Optimus is slaying protoforms with his swords and Megatron is ravaging the N.E.S.T. forces. Then, they meet. They stand, in front of eachother, while the war continues surrounding them.

MEGATRON: As you said, Prime...

Megatron deploys his mace.

OPTIMUS PRIME: One shall stand...

Optimus deploys his blades.

MEGATRON: ... And one shall fall.

Megatron deploys his fusion canon.

And they run at each other, clashing their weapons at slown-motion. The ultimate battle! :woot:

I don't think he has his mace anymore. His new form doesn't seem to have one.

This is how it should go

After Getting His ass Whopper Megs and Screamer travle back to cybertron to meet with the only hope for their race.....................Jhiaxus the Mad Scientist Obessed with Resurrecting their planet

They Bring Jhiaxus to help them with the hatchlings he end up using Screamers Spark to make them Grow in to Seekers, While Megs and his new Seeker Army lay waist to Earth, Jhiaxus begins work on the ultimate weapon which will convert Earth into the New Cybertron...He calls it UNICRON!

I want them to hold off on Unicron until at least TF4 while TF3 can foreshadow his future arrival.

That said, I think that something involving a Decepticon/Quintesson alliance could prove interesting.

Something involving Shockwave could work. Take a que from Dreamwave by showing that in the absence of Optimus and Megatron, he's united the Autobots and Decepticons on Cybertron under his rule. Adding tension with the fact that Ultra Magnus as his first lieutenant, with a small resistance of Autobots (led by Prowl instead of Hot Rod) being the only thing there standing in his way. Shockwave's goal can be to turn Earth into New Cybertron while eliminating the Earth-bound Autobots and Decepticons.

A third possibility could be to adapt the G1 episode 'The Ultimate Doom' where Megatron wants to bring Cyberton into Earth's orbit so the consequences of which could be used to harvest Energon to restore Cyberton.

Combing my Shockwave/Ultimate Doom ideas could also work I think.

Hit List:

Optimus Prime - Lives.
Bumblebee - Lives.
Ratchet - Dies (?).
Ironhide - Lives.
Arcee - Lives.
Sideswipe - Lives.
Jolt - Dies.
Breakaway - Lives.
Prowl - Lives.
Skids & Mudflaps - Live.

Megatron - Lives.
Starscream - Lives.
Soundwave - Lives.
Shockwave - Lives.
Ravage - Dies.
Rumble - Dies.
Barricade - Dies.
Wreckage - Dies.
Vortex - Dies.
Dead End - Dies.
Thundercracker - Lives.
Skywarp - Dies.
Ramjet - Dies.
Dirge - Dies.
Thrust - Dies.
Mixmaster - Dies.
Scavenger - Dies.
Scrapper - Dies.
Overload - Dies.
Rampage - Dies.
Hightower - Dies.
Longhaul - Dies.
Demolishor - Dies.

Transformers: Legacy

After the events of ROTF the autobots wonder if the decepticons have any other weapons like devastator. The autobots realise that with all the constructicons running around. They could have had two devastators running around which to the military is a scary thought. The twins feel weak as the did not feel that they helped in the battle agianst devastator. Arcee (two of the bikes being rebuilt) feel the same as they begin to understand that decepticons have grown stronger since there battles on cybertron. Optimus then recalls that while he was dead he recalled the primestalking to him about family ties and that families of transformers have special abilites to become one.

Optimus has no current family on earth so he sends Arcee and the Twins back to the tomb of the primes to attempt to discover how the primes combined to form a tomb around the matrix of leadership.

Meanwhile Megatron and starscream are on cybertron and they attempt to gather what is left of the decepticons to overtake earth one final time. Starscream tries to tel megatron that he is still badly injured from his battle with Jet-Primeand should let him lead the decepticons to earth. Megatron says the the decepticons have one true leader and starscream attacks ad defeats Megatron nearly killing him. As the decepticons leave for earth Megatron in one final effort calls out to a religous figure. Unicron to give him the strength to take back his throne. We then see a Jet flying towards cybertron. This jet reaches Megatron and declares that his master sent him to bring Megatron to him. When Megatron is confused who this deceticons is he claims himself to be Cyclonus.

The Starscream led decepticons take shelter on Mars as The Ark is suffering from damages while leaving Cybertron.

On Earth Prime warns the autobots that he senses a great evil may threaten their new home planet. He contacts Arcee and The Twins and tells them the same. As they are approaching The Tomb of the Primes The Twins begin to annoy Arcee who scolds the twins telling them that the earth may be in danger agian and they cant shut up. The twins take this to heart as the sort of have a crush on the Arcee.

Cyclonus brings Megatron to Unicron who says that he will give Megatron great power if he serves him. Megatron agrees and his is reformed into Galvatron. Cyclonus is angered as He was promised the great power. Unicron considers this an act of Blasphemy and orders Megatron to kill cyclonus which he does. Megatron then picks up on the Decepticons and heads to mars. There he finds the Cons and calls them traders but says he will spare there lives if they accept him as there new leader. Starscream does not like this and threatens to destroy this him. Galvatron then transformers into a cannon and obliterates Starscream leaving only a peice of his tattooed armor.

Tell me what you think, if you like it I will keep going on.

1) The decepticons were annihilated in ROTF.
2) The constructicons are dead. All 2000 of them (clones, lol). So no more devastator?
3) Why does Megatron have to change to Galvatron? Upgrade him all you want, but why change the iconic name? They only did it to freshen up the franchise and it was lame IMHO. The iconic name of the decepticon leader always was and will be Megatron. **** Galvatron. Seriously.

Now to my story:

I would like to see how life was on Cybertron before the war began. Megatron commanding the colonisation and defence armies and Prime being in charge of the more peaceful things.
Prime is no fighter and though big in size just like he is now, he is not built for war. No guns, no blades, no battle experience. Only a sense of justice and a brave heart. He is called Orion Pax then. Here we see Alpha Trion as well. One of the first bots who mentored Prime, who he often consults.

I would also clarify some things on the prime status of Optimus. Like... Without the Matrix of Leadership, how is he a descendant. And if he is, how come he shares command over cybertron with Megs? My version is that when Prime was being built the TF realised that they needed a robot general to command the armies in the far colonies of Cybertron. So they made Megatron. Pax was born to be a leader anyway as a descendant of the primes.

So anyway, we see Megatron returning to Cybertron after a very long crusade in search for energon, during which he encountered heavy resistance from other beings. His form is not so intimading yet. He is a warrior but not a monster yet. We see that he is a good and kind robot, but we slowly begin to realise that something has changed him. He is tired of traveling across the universe looking for energon. Megatron met the Fallen in that crusade and he gave him promises of energon and prosperity. Megatron talks this over with Pax who refuses because he knows a few things about the Fallen (lets assume he acted like he didnt know who he was so that the humans wouldnt go crazy).
Now by this point you will go "energon? but they have the cube". Then why did the primes harvest suns? Yeah i know, its all ****ed up. I would make the cube the heart of Primus' body, essentially the heart of Cybertron. The source and preservative of life on the planet but which couldnt meet the demand or was dying out. With the allspark gone, Primus has no way of returning... easily...
Also, another WTF would be why didnt the fallen get the location of the matrix from the allspark all this millenia? He wouldnt be able to take it from the tomb, but he could at least have known the location.
Anyway....

Megatron realises that their race is cursed to roam around the universe searching for energon when the fallen could easily harvest a few suns for them and solve their problems. According to him, Pax has it easy, spending his life on the beautiful Cybertron, surrounded with hot robochicks, while he is roaming around dusty planets and getting attacked by all sorts of beasts. So Megatron calls him an ignorant fool and secretly plans to take over. We are introduced to Soundwave, Shockwave, Jetfire and other decepticons. On the Autobot side we see Ironhide and Ratchet and others. I consider Bee a teenager in the movies, so i would have him built sometime after the start of the war. Starscream also seems younger (than Megatron at least) in my eyes. So he could be built around the start of the war. And i hate how Magnus is so much like Prime in appearence, so i wouldnt place him in the movie.

The war begins. Megatron commands the majority of the expeditionary army, while only a small portion of it and some of the guard of Cybertron stay loyal to Pax. In other words, its like in ancient Rome, where the generals had the loyalty of their troops even if they invaded Rome itself. Of course most of the normal citizens, meaning scientists, workers, etc stay loyal to Prime, but others join the decepticons, either because of fear or greed. So basically Prime has an army full of untrained soldiers when himself isnt a born warrior anyway.

We see a great battle that lasts many years. We see that the autobots are inexperienced, underequipped and going down like flies. Alpha Trion organises a major upgrade for them using the technology that is used for the decepticons. They visit the factories in the inner parts of the planet and do it. Pax that was badly damaged gets rebuilt into Optimus mother****ing Prime, a killing machine.
The war goes on for many years. The Autobots cant hold the whole planet so they flee to one of its moons and take the allspark with them. The moon is well fortified and holds the decepticons off. The tradeoff is that cyberton is under decepticon rule and of course Megatron massacres a large part of the general population. Prime feels guilty for not seeing it coming and blames himself for the deaths of millions of innocents.

At some point, the moon is about to fall, so the autobots send the allspark in space to protect it from megatron.
In the comics, Bee gets his vocals damaged by Megatron at this point, but at this point, we are thousands of years before our time. How is it possible that they didnt heal or nobody fixed them for so many millenia? So lets not damage them just yet.
Btw, yeah, the bots can heal massive wounds and torn limbs but lets suspend our disbelief over the vocals not healing in our time since its part of the charisma of the character.
The autobots flee and take refuge among the stars, forming small colonies. They occasionally sneak into cybertron for supplies and energon and trying to organise a resistance among the citizens of cybertron who are under decepticon rule. They also know that the allspark and megatron are somewhere lost on earth.

During all this we see Prime gradually turn into a battle veteran and train his mind for war tactics and strategy. He stops being an aristocrat and becomes the badass we know and love. Of course he remains a compassionate and noble leader.

Flashback ends and we are in our time. This is the tricky part. We need a plot that ties all this backstory to our time and gets Sam involved again. I cant see a little boy being the ambassador of the autobots (and Sam doesnt want to, he wants a normal life). Lennox would be just as suitable for such a role if it was needed. And honestly it would be lame to see Sam meeting presidents or acting as Oracle (from batman) behind a computer screen giving help. His normal, goofy life is a breath of fresh air between all the action, the robots and the explosions. So i would get him involved in another way.

No Unicron, no major appearence from the Fallen. Just a tight, well thought, compelling story about a civil war, full of character development, a good script and of course action. It would be epic.

The movie's final act is on earth of course. More autobots and decepticons arrive and another battle begins. The movie ends with a stalemate with the decepticons retreating but only after they have claimed what they were looking for (whatever it is that tied this movie's timeframes). The audience is left worried about the impending doom and the movie ends.

Last edited:
Good plot, but I don't know if a movie almost completelly set in Cybertron would work. I'm not very fond of Prime's name being Orion Pax either.

Last edited:
Good plot, but I don't know if a movie almost completelly set in Cybertron would work. I'm not very fond of Prime's name being Alpha Trion either.
Thanks for your kind words.
Prime's name was Orion Pax. Alpha Trion was an elderly bot that served as his mentor and the one who made him into Prime.
I suppose the Orion Pax name could be dropped. I used it as fan service for G1 lovers.
And yeah, i wouldnt be able to watch a movie set on cybertron. But i laid down the story as i would like it to be and the director could choose to split the flashback story in two movies (so that they take 30% of each instead of 60% of just one) somehow or cut a few bits out. The important points are basically Megatron's fall and Prime and the autobots turning into soldiers. Those two plot points could be used for huge character development and exploring the theme of war and destruction.

I agree.

Maybe we could mix our ideas?
I love your story because its the logical step after the events of ROTF. I could see Bay actually using it.

One thing though, the constructicons are dead unfortunately...
Also, Shockwave is renowned for his loyalty towards Megatron. He rules Cybertron in his absence hoping his leader will return.
From wikipedia:
When Megatron prepared to lead his troops in pursuit of Optimus Prime and the Ark, Shockwave was instructed to stay behind and guard Cybertron in Megatron's absence. Swearing that Cybertron would remain as Megatron left it, Shockwave performed his duty to the letter for four million years, after Megatron and the other Transformers were entombed in stasis on Earth.
So accurately did Shockwave carry out his task, however, that no advances were achieved in the war, and the deadlock slowly caused what little supplies of energy the planet had to dwindle.
Shockwave gets a lot of affection because he was left behind. Here, take a look at this:
http://epscillion.deviantart.com/art/Shockwave-s-Rendition-99080830

So yeah, i think that our stories could work well together!:woot:

Last edited:
:woot:

I was leading towards Comic's Shockwave, who plans to dispose Megatron and become the Decepticon leader because that's what his computadorized mind interprets as "loghical".

And I'd have the Constructions rebuild (Maybe by Soundwave's minions?). I just want Devastator back :csad: ...

Curiosity:

Movie Thundercracker:
300px-RoS2Thundercracker.jpg

Movie Prowl:
200px-Prowl-movie-reignofstarscream.jpg

Posted this in another thread:

I would continue where the story left off in ROTF. I would pick up the Decepticon hatchling subplot. And that also gives a reason to introduce new Autobots. Let's say a team of Autobot scouts (My dream? Prowl, Grimlock, Wheeljack, and Hot Rod) discovers Megatron and Starscream's Decepticon hatchery on the Nemesis. They could then go to Earth to warn Optimus and the rest of the Autobots.

Some stuff I'd like to see:
-New Decepticons: Shockwave, Skywarp, Thundercracker, Rumble, Laserbeak (that would essentially round out all the G1 Decepticons)
-Much more Autobot screentime in general, not just focusing on Prime and Bee
-Soundwave comes to Earth and kicks some ass
-More Arcee, Sideswipe, and Jolt
-The Twins can come back, but they'd have MUCH LESS screentime
-A major Autobot vs. Decepticon battle without human interference...perhaps in space?

My roster wishlist for TF3:

Autobots
Optimus Prime - This time I'd want him to stick around for the WHOLE movie. In the first one, he didn't show up until an hour into the movie. In the second one, he was gone for about an hour and fifteen minutes in the middle of the movie. Why shouldn't he be allowed to stick around for the whole length of the third one?
Bumblebee - I want to see him kick even more ass than he did in ROTF.
Ironhide - If they choose to kill one of the main Autobots, Ironhide is most likely. Apart from being my favorite Autobot next to Optimus, he's the one with the most character development after Prime and Bee, which means his death would affect the audience more than, say, Jolt.
Ratchet - All I can say for him after ROTF is NEEDS MORE SCREENTIME.
Hot Rod - If done properly, he has the potential to be a popular character. He could be a partner/friendly rival for Bumblebee.
Sideswipe - See Ratchet.
Grimlock - A dinobot alt mode seems unlikely, but I'd love to see Grimlock. I think a monster truck would suit him.
Prowl - The more G1 bots, the merrier.
Wheeljack - See Prowl.
Arcee - Could work just as well with only one bike left.
Jolt - If they want to keep his role minor, he can end up as cannon fodder.
Skids - The twins should come back for continuity's sake, but their roles should be kept to a minimum.
Mudflap - See Skids.
Wheelie - He can come back for a couple of scenes as Mikaela's "pet".

Decepticons
Megatron - He'll be back with a new Decepticon army. I'm just wondering if they're going to keep half of his face ripped off. If they choose to end the franchise with the third one, you can bet he'll die at the end....and won't be coming back.
Starscream - I'm sure that he's going to betray Megatron at some point. I'd love to see Starscream just finally standing up to Megatron and beating the crap out of him, only to have Megatron come back to destroy him later, a la the cartoon movie.
Soundwave - Out of all the new bots in ROTF, Soundwave got the most love. So imagine how awesome it's gonna be when we see his robot mode. Soundwave should definitely come down to Earth in the third movie.
Shockwave - The other major player on the Decepticons has yet to show up. Sure, he died in the first movie's video game, but who considers that to be canon? Shockwave belongs in the third one.
Skywarp - Could be brought in as a soldier loyal to Starscream
Thundercracker - See Skywarp.
Rumble - Could work if they make him similar to Frenzy.
Laserbeak - Could be awesome if done right. Don't know what his alt mode would be, though.
Devastator - Part of me would like to see him come back, even though I know it won't happen. I'd just like to see all of the Autobots take him on, instead of having him as a worker bot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"