• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Post Credits Parody (SPOILERS KINDA)

OriginalMiles

Superhero
Reaction score
Guys.

Imma level with you.

We need to come up with any ideas we have for a Post Credits Scene because this had none.

But... it has to be non-serious and almost parody like.

My idea: Harry Goblin starring in a shot for shot remake of Beyonce's Single Ladies Music Video.

And you guys?

Chris Cooper's character revealed not to be Norman, but an english actor named Trevor. The real Norman Osborn is shown to be Harry, as he laughs maniacally from Ravencroft and swears vengeance to Peter.

I liked IM3, but that would be hilarious IMO.:woot:

Nick Fury showing in Spider-Man's house saying he's trying to create a team.

And Norman Osborn doing this

[YT]pS_gCOtM75U[/YT]

Nick Fury showing in Spider-Man's house saying he's trying to create a team.

And Norman Osborn doing this

[YT]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS_gCOtM75U[/YT]

Oh my god! :funny:

I've never seen that and I love it.

Spoilers if you haven't seen the film yet!!!

The screen fades in from black and we hear the sounds of planes, traffic and noise in the background. The camera pans down from a shot of the sky to some automatic doors that open up. We see Gwen and her family coming through the airport doors and Gwen say to her mother: "You know, Peter was so clingy, I couldn't take anymore of him, thank god we're in England now", Gwen's mother replying "Great job on faking that death Gwen, maybe you should ditch Oxford and become an actress instead of a scientist". The Stacy family get into a taxi which is revealed to be driven by Jack the Ripper who murders the whole Stacy family and happily sips on some tea in his travel flask, admiring the chaos he's created. A symbiote appears from Gwen's suitcase from the taxi and latches onto Jack the Ripper, transforming him into the deadly CARNAGE!

Wow, someone get me onto the writing team.

Toby Macguire wakes up, says "Holy *** that was a weird dream", and swings out of his house, the scene fades to black, to the text "Spiderman 4- Coming June 2014". It was officially the biggest marketing tactic in history. Two whole movie length promos to get people pumped for our lord and saviour Toby Macguire.

People are pumped, June is coming, then we here the news, Kirsten Stewart has been cast as MJ.

The world collapses in on itself.

It is just prior to the events of The Avengers. We see Coulson, Fury, and Selvig examining the Tesseract in SHIELD's bunker. Selvig comments on the Tesseract's ability to open doors to other dimensions, other universes. As if on cue, a portal materializes, showing a vast alien landscape. The portal dissipates and is replaced by another portal where their gaze is met by a woman getting out of the shower. She screams and the portal dissipates.

As Selvig tries desperately to shut the Tesseract down, a final portal opens into the bedroom of Peter Parker. He is taking off his Spider-Man costume and laughing to himself: "'I AM THE RHINOOOOO.' Hahaha! What a joke."

Suddenly Peter looks up and sees the portal. He looks at Fury, Coulson, and Selvig. Both parties exchange very confused looks. The portal dissipates. Cut to black.

It is just prior to the events of The Avengers. We see Coulson, Fury, and Selvig examining the Tesseract in SHIELD's bunker. Selvig comments on the Tesseract's ability to open doors to other dimensions, other universes. As if on cue, a portal materializes, showing a vast alien landscape. The portal dissipates and is replaced by another portal where their gaze is met by a woman getting out of the shower. She screams and the portal dissipates.

As Selvig tries desperately to shut the Tesseract down, a final portal opens into the bedroom of Peter Parker. He is taking off his Spider-Man costume and laughing to himself: "'I AM THE RHINOOOOO.' Hahaha! What a joke."

Suddenly Peter looks up and sees the portal. He looks at Fury, Coulson, and Selvig. Both parties exchange very confused looks. The portal dissipates. Cut to black.

:pal::pal::pal::pal::pal:

Even though that would be funny, thats actually a smart way they could do cross over movies with other studios (Marvel, Sony, Fox). Since the comics have different universes and what not, one day Marvel, Sony, and Fox make a deal for their characters to appear in other studio films. For example, in a future spider man movie they could have some story line involving time travel/ portals to different universes an Spidey could get teleported to Marvel's Cinematic Universe and mets up with the Avengers. The same deal could work for Fox with X-men and Fantastic Four. That way we won't have to worry about continuity issues with the other films etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"