World Post Your Favourite Thor Pictures

standoff2.jpg

One of my all time fave Fan art pieces. It was posted on the Thor boards about a year ago and I still don't know who drew it.
thorsifsml.jpg

Last edited:
Thor7.jpg

Thor8.jpg

The Thor/Iron Man tensions continue. And long may they continue...

Thor23.jpg

And this is one of those great "A picture's worth a thousand words" moments, neatly summing up Thor's entire view on post-Civil War Tony Stark:

Thor17.jpg

not sure about spectacular thor there, not with those skinny thighs

I have to post this. Even tho I made it, I think it's cool. :D Wish we could put this in our signature's
ASGARDCARD01ASML.jpg

One of my all time fave Fan art pieces. It was posted on the Thor boards about a year ago and I still don't know who drew it.
thorsifsml.jpg

This is by Jay Anecato(sp?),the guy currently drawing Marvels 2.

heh Bet he can't wait for the Movie! lol
My Son loves just about everything I do. He THRILLED Thor's going to have a Movie, and GAMES! lol

heh Bet he can't wait for the Movie! lol
My Son loves just about everything I do. He THRILLED Thor's going to have a Movie, and GAMES! lol

That's the beauty of having kids. You can teach em to love what you love. Hate what you hate. Until they get to the teenage years...then he's likely to go Hulk fanboy just to spite you. :(

Isn't Sega making the Thor game?

After what they did to Iron Man and Hulk, I wouldn't get to excited about that...

It doesn't really matter. The exception of a few, all Superhero based video games suck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"