Post your Halloween pics from years past

The Lizard

Didn't eat Billy
Reaction score
This thread is for the posting of Halloween photos of you and your family/friends from previous years.

Too shy or gruesome to post your photo in the normal SHH Photo Album thread? No problem! Find an old Halloween pic of yourself with a mask or makeup on and post it here, thus preserving your valuable anonymity.:woot:

Hweenalien.jpg

Or post cute photos of yourself as a little kid wearing one of those goofy store-bought plastic costumes from the old days...

Hweendino.jpg

Or post more recent photos from your adult Halloween parties and get-togethers...

Hweenvamp.jpg

And yes, those pics are all me. So now that I've set the example...get postin'!

Ooo, your vamp fangs look great. Did you use incisor caps?

Ooo, your vamp fangs look great. Did you use incisor caps?

Yes, they were real dental acrylic caps. I didn't even need to use adhesive to keep them on, as they were custom-fitted. The teeth were so good I had to spring for the colored contacts as well to keep up the quality. :cwink:

I have one of me dressed as Agumon from Digimon, but I'd have to scan it. :down

I haven't done anything Halloween since I was 6, and I have no clue where any pics are.

Last year. . .
n859570380_1628286_6065.jpg

n34604450_31031128_408.jpg

n34604450_31031126_9508.jpg

n859570380_1628251_6364.jpg

n34604303_30997676_1505.jpg

I have a six foot motion sensored dummy which I dress up as various characters, with full make up and props. He has been an executioner, Jason, a pirate (not CJS)...and this year he will be...TAH-DA! "The Joker." He even has a mic, that you can speak through, (it's really funny to watch people jump when you use the mic, because they don't expect him to speak! lol) But in this case, I will use sound clips from TDK.
Should I post the pics of his transformation HERE, or start "his own" thread??

Halloween03.jpg

Me from last year. Not sure what I'm doing this year yet.

Here's an old pic of me for Halloween back in '96.
scan0003.jpg

Cool, right? lol/

And here's me and my buddy last year:
IMG_0966.jpg

Thanks. You'd be surprised how simple that was. I thought of it a few days before Halloween and pretty much just raided the thrift store. Something I learned though. Suspenders turn my wife on big time!

I'm looking up some ideas and such and I think I'm going to try for a Robin Hood approach. It'll be fun to put together.

Last edited:
Thanks. You'd be surprised how simple that was. I thought of it a few days before Halloween and pretty much just raided the thrift store. Something I learned though. Suspenders turn my wife on big time!

I'm looking up some ideas and such and I think I'm going to try for a Robin Hood approach. It'll be fun to put together.

A Robin Hood costume would be awesome! When I was looking for costumes this past weekend I wished I was a man so I could be Robin Hood :O

A Robin Hood costume would be awesome! When I was looking for costumes this past weekend I wished I was a man so I could be Robin Hood :O
Why let that stop you? You could be a female Robin Hood, only - y'know - minus the facial hair. Unless you're...into...that. *shudder*

I have one of me dressed as Agumon from Digimon, but I'd have to scan it. :down

Well if you don't have a scanner, get down to Kinko's and scan some of those old photos! Chop-chop! :oldrazz:

I haven't done anything Halloween since I was 6, and I have no clue where any pics are.

Boooooo.... :down

Really? No Halloween dress-up since you were 6? :csad:

Call your parents, I'm sure they can find pics of li'l Immortalfire.

This is an awesome group photo on several levels.

Last edited:
Here's a pic of my friends last summer. I'm going to be wearing that costume this halloween :oldrazz:.

AnimeNorthPedobear.jpg

yeah... hotlinking isnt cool bro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"