Halloween 2006- what are you going as?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Psycho Mantis // Metal Gear Solid
pixy.gif
psychomantis_030706_top10_1141785682.jpg
pixy.gif

Players of the Metal Gear series are accustomed to fighting strange bosses, but one of the weirdest has to be the psychic member of FOXHOUND known as Psycho Mantis. Not only was he deranged, he pulled off some of the best tricks in gaming history: he messed with the player's mind by turning off the screen, "mind reading" every move you made with your controller and "scanning" your memory cards for specific games. Definitely attention-grabbing, especially the first time through when you don't expect it.

It's an old IGN write-up on some of the in-game things that would happen while you battled Psycho - unless you switched your controller to port 2. - on the original MGS for PS1.

well i mean when its searching for old games, what was the effect that it did on the screen?

I have one of two choices really, and its win-win either way.

I could be styling as Hugh Hefner (with or without bunnies)
r16315-med.jpg

Or the infamous Michael Knight
r16945-med.jpg

cyborg ninja 14 said:
I have one of two choices really, and its win-win either way.

I could be styling as Hugh Hefner (with or without bunnies)
r16315-med.jpg

Or the infamous Michael Knight
r16945-med.jpg

lol micheal knight looks like peter parker from the 70's haha

I'm going to be Robin with a beard. i already went to one costume party. we all went to taco bell and they gave us free food. hellz yeah.

I'm going as Activist Frankenstein, and my girlfriend is going to be the mad progressive scientist that created me.

this is my 1st choice:
00176925.zoom.a.jpg

but i want to able to wear my costume to school (can't with this, the balloon is too big)

Eddie Brock Jr. said:
this is my 1st choice:
00176925.zoom.a.jpg

but i want to able to wear my costume to school (can't with this, the balloon is too big)

I saw one like that, but it was an ostrich.

ya the ostrich one is hilarious... as is the one with the woman carrying a baby

X3 Cyclops. Already have Black dress shoes (that look like the bottom of boots), jeans, red under sweater, and Penny's w/ 1st Gen Ruby Lenses and Custom Cut Cyclops Sideblinders. All I need to do is head over to value village and find some cheapo leather jacket to put the ensamble together.

spideyboy_1111 said:
well i mean when its searching for old games, what was the effect that it did on the screen?

When he spoke to you, he'd mention games that were on your memory card, like "I see you play GTA a lot"

amazingfantasy15 said:
When he spoke to you, he'd mention games that were on your memory card, like "I see you play GTA a lot"
thats pretty cool, wich MGS game was he in?

Here's a great costume idea for couples...

horrorbannerio8.jpg

The naked woman being groped by a ghoul from the SHH banners. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back