Poster/Billboard Sightings Thread

That's the problem with living in good old blighty (Britain) if it wasn't for the internet 99% of the population wouldn't even know that a Ghost Rider movie had been made.

I've seen no posters, no billboards, no TV spots...nothing unless they are only showing them in london which would be totally unfair but completley typical.

I have a friend that got back from being stationed there and he was saying the same thing, outside of London there's hardly any good movies.

Oh we get the movies outside of london. We just don't know we have them until they are finished showing them due to lack of good advertising.

lol keep calling the theaters then lol

This will show how bad it is

Take Daredevil.

1. I did not know there even was a Daredevil movie untill I bought the DVD

2. I did not even know there was a DVD of it until I just happened to see it on the shop shelves.

And the thing is that it had actually played in my local cinema for about a month or two (or so I'm told) but due to a severe lacking in advertisments I went about my daily life totally oblivious to it.

Well the only thin I can suggest is keep checking Sites Like the Hype, they all kinds of info on movies.

Oh I do, believe me I do.

I am not letting any movie pass me by again. Daredevil almost escaped me but I will be more vigilant.

I wonder if MSJ can insist they increase the advertising so people like us are not left out

Well where the hell do you live to not see these movies being marketed? Cause Daredevil was widely advertised as is Ghost Rider. They're not gonna knock on your door and hand you a flyer. LOL Daredevil was promoted all over tv, theatrical previews, posters, etc...I believe it was even marketed during the nfl playoffs in January/February. Of course these films place ads where the most people are watching like American Idol, 24, NFL playoff games, etc...If you don't watch those kind of high profile shows you'll miss out on that end.

Edit: Oh you're out there huh? Get Satellite TV. ;)

for movies in general too.. id look at the sister site of the hype (commingsoon.net) as well as watching movie trailers on quicktime.com

1. I live in England so we don't really get NFL playoffs (unless we have the sports channel and feel like staying up until 4 in the morning)

2. I do have satellite TV (well Cable) and have done for years and I honestly don't remember seeing a single Daredevil advertisement.

I'm not saying we don't get any movie adverts cus we do. Some movies are plastered all over the place. But others seem to pass us by completely.

Well Daredevil at the time wasn't really a huge event like Spiderman or Ghost Rider and it was a Winter release so it can see it passing you up in your situation. Move out here.

Ok guys went to the Irvine Spectrum tonight to have some fun and while walking by the massive theatre I notice "this" and took a pic. :)

grse0.jpg

Yeah you know it's bad ass don't ya. :)

meh.. its just like the billboards and the add in the comics... i'd rather have a badass poster of him on his bike....

Ok guys went to the Irvine Spectrum tonight to have some fun and while walking by the massive theatre I notice "this" and took a pic. :)

grse0.jpg

It looks like all the people are looking at it like it's Jesus.

grse0.jpg

HaHa.. I was there last night to go see Pans Labrynth.. Had no idea we lived in the same area AD... The Spectrum is about 5 min from my house in Foothill Ranch...Small World eh??

I saw a really cool poster in the theater last night when I went to see "Dreamgirls"; it was a fiery skidmark & the edge of a tire.

That's the one I just posted. It's just I had my cell cam and the spectrum theatre is so huge you can't appreciate it. I was also at the bottom of some steps below the level of the theatre in order to get back far enough for you guys to see it.

1. I live in England so we don't really get NFL playoffs (unless we have the sports channel and feel like staying up until 4 in the morning)

2. I do have satellite TV (well Cable) and have done for years and I honestly don't remember seeing a single Daredevil advertisement.

I'm not saying we don't get any movie adverts cus we do. Some movies are plastered all over the place. But others seem to pass us by completely.
Wolf, You just need to move out here to the states.. We need more GR fans here, and you need to be where the movies and Hot Cali girls are...

Although i did date a british girl for a while....Damn she was hot!!!!
And her accent kicked ass too....

I dated an Engish girl too back in the late 70's, Lydia.....mmmm nice rough girl, moved to the states because an ex boyfrind was a biker who was beatin her. Her dad lived here and Mom in London....miss 'er :D

I dated an Engish girl too back in the late 70's, Lydia.....mmmm nice rough girl, moved to the states because an ex boyfrind was a biker who was beatin her. Her dad lived here and Mom in London....miss 'er :D
Theres something about girls from other countries that turns me on... My sis thinks im the U.N. of dating.
To quote my sis " Are you going to date someone from every country before you decide to get married"???..........uuummmm YES!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"