New New poster

Have we seen the US version yet?

hello agina :D well today I was at my bus stop waiting for the school bus and at my bus stop they had the......
ANGEL POSTER AHHHHH LOL!! I kept on staring at it!! I want to steel it :p lol My friends were like really embarressed cos i kept on going omg omg Angel poster :D lol

I dunno if anybody has said this (and sorry if someone has) but I saw a buch of them on my way to college this morning and on them they have somehthing like "chose a side", followed by a number to text. I was just wondering if anybody in the UK has sent a text.

I've seen Angel and Wolverine posters in my town

Roguex18 said:
I dunno if anybody has said this (and sorry if someone has) but I saw a buch of them on my way to college this morning and on them they have somehthing like "chose a side", followed by a number to text. I was just wondering if anybody in the UK has sent a text.
nope i havem't I saw that on the poster as well
the posters i have xseen are the storm and angel ones

*xmenfan* said:
hello agina :D well today I was at my bus stop waiting for the school bus and at my bus stop they had the......
ANGEL POSTER AHHHHH LOL!! I kept on staring at it!! I want to steel it :p lol My friends were like really embarressed cos i kept on going omg omg Angel poster :D lol

ha i did the same with the Logan one i was like how cool is that and the film is going to be great and stuff like i wish is was Angels or Phoenix one instead and they moved away from me lol, actually they where more like embarressed as well lol.

It was a Storm one i saw it on. I've see Wovie, Angel, Storm, Prof X & Mags.

So, im walking along this morning to the bus stop to go to college. I look over the road and nearly fell over. Why? Freakin giant Storm poster on the bus stop :eek:

So then a few hours ago I had a driving lesson and nearly crashd the car about 10 times, posters EVERYWHERE :eek:

_BB_ said:
So then a few hours ago I had a driving lesson and nearly crashd the car about 10 times, posters EVERYWHERE :eek:

I did the same thing to day as well, i was like oh another one and my insturture was like watch the road lol

:eek: Yey!

I can remember for X-Men 2 there were posters on all the bus's and bus stops.

_BB_ said:
So, im walking along this morning to the bus stop to go to college. I look over the road and nearly fell over. Why? Freakin giant Storm poster on the bus stop :eek:

hehehe lol x-men is sure getting advertised over here in the UK now :up:

Bastila said:
I did the same thing to day as well, i was like oh another one and my insturture was like watch the road lol

I know, my instuctor was saying "you seem a bit off today" and i told her it was because it was so hot inside the car :p

Posters EVERYWHERE :eek: I want to steal one now :(

What do they actually say though underneath make your choice?

Aiden said:
I'm going to steal the Angel one
:p same! My friend saw the Angel poster in the exact place and tried to open the plastic covering to get it but he couldn't open it :p. So he is trying again tomoz :D

_BB_ said:
I know, my instuctor was saying "you seem a bit off today" and i told her it was because it was so hot inside the car :p

Posters EVERYWHERE :eek: I want to steal one now :(

What do they actually say though underneath make your choice?

oh you text eith xmen or brotherhood to 82662

yep i done it lol i text xmen lol its like the cure one.

whats it for? do you get entered to win something?

What's going on with the posters??!! No sign of a Brotherhood one! "Whose side will you be on" really doesn't make sense if they're only giving you a choice of one side!

Well it goes on to a webpage thing with the X3 mobile game, wallpapers, screensavers, competition, free wallpaper and soon video downloads, proble when the film is out you'll get them, ermm what else thats all i can remeber really.

Storm22 said:
What's going on with the posters??!! No sign of a Brotherhood one! "Whose side will you be on" really doesn't make sense if they're only giving you a choice of one side!

Thats a good point but you got Magneto and Phoenix who are on the other side but non- X fans would not know Jean is Dark Phoenix so yeah good point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"