POTC 4 announced. Logo Inside

This is so obviously from a video game or something. It's not a movie.

IMG_0226.jpg

Yeah, it looks like its a video game/comic book/anything but a fourth movie.

If it was a fourth movie I think there would have been a lot of news of it on various movie sites. But I haven't seen anything on Comingsoon or any other site.

normal_scan_05.jpg

Oh Good lord!
:hurls:
The Batbike pics are real, and I'm glad to see some new Digimon.
But that POTC pic is fanmade, or for something else we don't know about. Maybe the MMORPG

Am I the only one who thinks "Clone Wars" when I see this? It actually doesn't look too bad to me, granted I would have preferred a more "realistic" look. It looks a little hokey, but if it's like clone wars, it probably has an 80% chance of being cool.

Dead Men tell no tales because there is no tale a dead man can tell but if he wasn't dead he would be telling tales but since he is dead there are no tales left to tell because this entire franchise is dead after the abominable tale that was At World's End...

Rumours that another Pirates of the Caribbean sequel is in the offing have been confirmed now.

According to a report from Cinema Blend, actors Johnny Depp and Geoffrey Rush will reprise their roles of Captain Jack Sparrow and Captain Hector Barbossa, respectively.

However, no one else from the original three films will be re-cast, as the series will now revolve around Jack Sparrow.

The report also says that the next film, to be directed by Gore Verbinski again, could be a complete science fiction film.

"Some of the brainstorming going around involves some Jules Verne type of scenarios involving some pretty big flying machines, a man who wants to rule more than just the ocean, a encounter with the most famous and dangerous pirate of all, a race to get to a lost world (Hint, Hint!) and Jack and his crew going to where no pirate has gone before,” Moviehole quoted an insider, as stating on the site.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Story...ay+chart+sci-fi+waters+in+EMPirates/EM+EM4/EM

mk01pi.jpg

Seems unlikely to me that there would already be underwear released for the next movie.

Either that or it's a bizarre new advertising method; three years before the movie is released, print the poster on boxer shorts.

"Dead Men Tell No Tales"? Phooey. I like "Pirates in Space" better. :woot:

mk01pi.jpg

Seems unlikely to me that there would already be underwear released for the next movie.

Either that or it's a bizarre new advertising method; three years before the movie is released, print the poster on boxer shorts.

Dead Men Tell No Tales was also a line from all 3 movies, the parrot on the guy with no tounges shoulder said it

^Mr. Cotton.

I think in DMC when the compass Liz was holding points towards Jack, it wasn't really pointing at Jack. He was standing beside Cotton, who was steering the wheel. I think Liz had the hots for either Mr. Cotton or Mr. Cotton's Parrot.

I think dead men tell no tales is somekinda old pirate saying. If you google it you get lots of pirate-oriented websites.

if there's indeed a 4th movie in the works then i SERIOUSLY doubt "Dead Men Tell No Tales" is the title. all 3 Pirate titles are mainly nouns that describe an object or a place...Curse of the Black Pearl, Dead Man's Chest, At Worlds End...but this one describes an action (or lack of). not to mention Dead Men Tell No Tales sounds too similar to Dead Man's Chest.

i swear to baby jesus. if they make another of those f:cmad: :cmad: king pirates pictures, i am going to kill somebody. i am sick of the garbage disney is passing of as films. now, im sorry to anybody who likes the pirates movies but this is my opinion. I hate when studios like disney make movies for the sole purpose of $$. The second movie went nowhere and took 2 and a half hours to do so. and then they have the cliffhanger ending because your 9 dollars dont suffice. these rich bastards want more. youre coming back next summer, dammit. also, dont get me wrong because johnny depp is a great actor. but i hate these movies and i hate seeeing little 9 year old and 14 year old girls running around talking about orlando bloom like hes f:cmad: :cmad: king jesus. if i have to ebar these pirate films for another year, i am going to jump on a sword. (dont remind me what blessing that is for some people)

Rumours that another Pirates of the Caribbean sequel is in the offing have been confirmed now.

According to a report from Cinema Blend, actors Johnny Depp and Geoffrey Rush will reprise their roles of Captain Jack Sparrow and Captain Hector Barbossa, respectively.

However, no one else from the original three films will be re-cast, as the series will now revolve around Jack Sparrow.

The report also says that the next film, to be directed by Gore Verbinski again, could be a complete science fiction film.

"Some of the brainstorming going around involves some Jules Verne type of scenarios involving some pretty big flying machines, a man who wants to rule more than just the ocean, a encounter with the most famous and dangerous pirate of all, a race to get to a lost world (Hint, Hint!) and Jack and his crew going to where no pirate has gone before,” Moviehole quoted an insider, as stating on the site.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Story...ay+chart+sci-fi+waters+in+EMPirates/EM+EM4/EM

Sounds like an even stupider version of "The Adventures of Baron Munchausen." :down

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"