Indiana Jones 4 Moved Up To 2008

M

MKCTS

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=15053

The Hollywood Reporter has published a great article on what properties are being sought after at this week's Licensing 2006 International trade show in New York. The hot properties include Spider-Man 3, Shrek the Third, The Simpsons Movie, Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End and Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

Lucas Licensing also has big plans for the "Star Wars" franchise and Indiana Jones 4, now scheduled for a summer 2008 release:

Among those initiatives are the first CG-animated "Star Wars" TV series slated for 2008, a live-action "Star Wars" series in preproduction, a new video game from LucasArts tied to the 30th anniversary of "Star Wars" that will be released in fall 2007, the release of the original versions of the first three "Star Wars" films on DVD singles in the fall and a new Lego "Star Wars" video game based on the original trilogy, also scheduled for fall.

Howard Roffman, president of Lucas Licensing, said the Lucasfilm division also will be looking for licensing partners for the summer 2007 release of a new "Indiana Jones" video game from LucasArts and the summer 2008 release of a new "Indiana Jones" movie.

I hope script is done well to bring back so popular franchise.

I am Indy's fan, butI cant imagine good movie with old Ford as adventure hero.

oh god, he's not getting any ****ing younger people!

We'll end up having to wait forever for this film.
The farther it's pushed back, the lower my expectations are of Sean Connery wanting to portray Dr. Jones, Sr. again.

Is Ford gunna be in it???...I heard he was

Soundwave88 said:
Is Ford gunna be in it???...I heard he was
Yeah he is, but this time instead of a whip its a walking stick

Part of me wants to never see this.

We have one great movie and two very good ones ... If the SW prequels are anything to go by Lucas has lost his magic.

Can only hope that Spielberg ups his game and Ford is in shape.

By 2008, Harrison Ford will be old enough to be his own dad.

Part of me wants to see this but the other part doesn't want to see a cherished franchise finish on a bum note after it was ended so well plus how old will big Hazza the Fizord be when this hits ?:confused:

Maybe my children will watch this movie be made.

hunter rider said:
Part of me wants to see this but the other part doesn't want to see a cherished franchise finish on a bum note after it was ended so well plus how old will big Hazza the Fizord be when this hits ?:confused:

It's sad to see old boxers past their prime stumble into the ring and get hammered and humiliated by the young guns.

IF they want to continue the franchise they should do it as a pass off. Where Indy actually has a kid named Indiana (Since Indiana isn't his real name)

If the story is good enough it could be good, Lucas messed up on SW, but with Spielberg I think this is gonna be good.

Kevin Roegele said:
It's sad to see old boxers past their prime stumble into the ring and get hammered and humiliated by the young guns.

Yep,i hold one hope and that is the Berg,i think he will make Indy's age work within the context of what he is doing

Mrh7448 said:
IF they want to continue the franchise they should do it as a pass off. Where Indy actually has a kid named Indiana (Since Indiana isn't his real name)

If the story is good enough it could be good, Lucas messed up on SW, but with Spielberg I think this is gonna be good.

I dont think Spielberg is officially on board.

Darthphere said:
I dont think Spielberg is officially on board.
He is.
There's also a rumor going around that he might make a World of Warcraft movie as well.
I REALLY want in on that is he is.

SpeedballLives said:
He is.
There's also a rumor going around that he might make a World of Warcraft movie as well.

I mean as director.

yeah, he's the director of Indy 4.
I don't think he would let anyone else touch it.
and the WOW thing, yes as director.

SpeedballLives said:
He is.
First ive heard of that,what about his Lincoln project ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"