Indiana Jones 4 Moved Up To 2008

the Lincoln project is in Pre-production right now. I think it might come out in 2007 or 2008

He's also making a new space epic. Something about people going to a new universe through a wormhole.

Kevin Roegele said:
It's sad to see old boxers past their prime stumble into the ring and get hammered and humiliated by the young guns.

Isn't that the plot of the new Rocky movie

SpeedballLives said:
He's also making a new space epic. Something about people going to a new universe through a wormhole.

Yeah that one sounds very interesting,it's the furthest off development wise i think

Lord Blackbolt said:
Isn't that the plot of the new Rocky movie

Yeah, until Rocky wins in the end.

Stallone could make something with real pathos is he tries hard enough. Really sad, but with hope and inspiration as well.

swinger_fan_poster_2.jpg
indiana_jones_4_.jpg

This is getting ridiculous. Y=They've been talking about this movie for over ten years now. To be honest (and I am a MAJOR fan of the Indy movies, as well as being madly in love with Harrison Ford for the past 23 years) I'm getting to the stage now where I think it will be best left alone.

britrogue said:
This is getting ridiculous. Y=They've been talking about this movie for over ten years now. To be honest (and I am a MAJOR fan of the Indy movies, as well as being madly in love with Harrison Ford for the past 23 years) I'm getting to the stage now where I think it will be best left alone.

This really sums up how I feel as well. I appreciate Harrison Ford's work, but I'd rather enjoy the films for what they have been, than see what they might become if the newer ones are released. None of these guys is getting any younger, none of them need the money, and they all might destroy the integrity and respect of one of the truly great cinematic heroes of film. I have a feeling that Lucas is behind the delays, and if that's the case, who knows when they'll be ready.

hunter rider said:
Part of me wants to see this but the other part doesn't want to see a cherished franchise finish on a bum note after it was ended so well plus how old will big Hazza the Fizord be when this hits ?:confused:

The same with me.

yeah, I prefer not seeing this. Ford might have the physical condition to do it (though I doubt it), but he still looks old. if there's one thing I don't want in an Indiana Jones movie, is "I'm getting too old for this s#!t."

Well, I dont want Indiana Jones to be ruined by this idea.

Lucas, STOP MAKING IT! :mad:

But if there is very good script, then, maybe it will work on-screen :)

YOu know COnnery is only 12 years older than ford.... they may look like brothers instead of father/son... and the old babes are so old and ugly now... I want to see it but damn not with these old hags... they should've made this like right before the star wars prequels came out...

If this film does indeed get made in time, I hope it's good. I grew up with these movies, they helped sculpt my love of cinema. To see them pissed on by a rushed together, poorly written, effects driven sequel with an out of shape Ford and an old, haggard Connery, would be extremely disappointing.

It better be good.

WHat's the artifact in this... I can't see Atlantis... I've heard **** like the King's Excaliber and other things... some ancient egyptian thing maybe? What do yall think...

I swear to GOD...they should cancel this when they still have the chance.

SpeedballLives said:

Ya I heard about this... supposedly they stumble on a new Universe and the other dimensions... bout time Spielberg makes a movie like this...

dpm07 said:
This really sums up how I feel as well. I appreciate Harrison Ford's work, but I'd rather enjoy the films for what they have been, than see what they might become if the newer ones are released. None of these guys is getting any younger, none of them need the money, and they all might destroy the integrity and respect of one of the truly great cinematic heroes of film. I have a feeling that Lucas is behind the delays, and if that's the case, who knows when they'll be ready.

Well since its been many years since they first hired their first screenwriter you've probably forgotten some of the news. Last summer when Episode III was out, they had a finished script. Harrison and Spielberg thought it was great while Lucas did not. All three have to agree on the script. Now Harrison hasn't been picking the best movies of late, Lucas has had the Star Wars prequels and Spielberg is the only one who is consistantly putting out good to great films. There was 16 years between Return of the Jedi and The Phantom Menace. There will be 19 years between The Last Crusade and Indy IV if everything goes to plan and the 27th Anniversary of Raiders in 2008.

http://aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=23808

Henry Jones Jr. has a daughter? Marion Ravenwood seems to think so...
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here with another juicy rumor involving that forever in the works INDIANA JONES 4. As long as the film has been whispered about there have been rumors of Indy having a child. Karen Allen recently attended a screening of RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK in New York (how frickin' cool is that?) and during the Q&A she was asked about the Indiana Jones sequel. Here's a little report from a spy in the audience:
Hey there, not sure if this is something you've already heard, but figured i'd send it your way anyhow. Saw Karen Allen tonight in NYC at a screening of Raiders. She did a Q&A after and was super cool. She's also still pretty hot. Someone asked about her involvement in INDY IV and she said she'd heard a lot of rumors but had not been approached directly yet. But she also said she just heard last night that Natalie Portman might be cast as INDY'S Daughter. Which lead her to speculate about a scene in Raiders when she awakens in the submarine and casually grabs her nightgown. Karen said that now she sees that scene and wonders if she and Indy had a "wild night" on the sub which might have resulted in a new member of the Jones family. Anyways hope you find this useful. If you use it please call me President George Bush.
Thinking on it, Natalie Portman looks like she could be the spawn of Karen Allen and Harrison Ford. She has Allen's locks and a bit of her face shape. This is, of course, a rumor and will continue to be one until this project actually starts to for real go forward. I, for one, would love to see Indy end up with Marion. She was always his best partner, balancing his stubbornness with her quick wit and sharp tongue. If the movie does get made I'd want to see them together again. What about you folks?

:confused:
I dont know what to think right now.

I know, this movie will ruin my favoite franchise :( :down

DAMN YOU ALL (LUCAS, SPIELBERG AND FORD) :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"