Power on STARZ

I thought last night episode was good but I am just wondering or waiting to see where things are going this season. It just seems a little all over the place at the moment and too many people are in there now.

I don't know what to think of this season so far. I mean I do like it but in the same it is kind of falling flat.

Not enough nudity/hot sex scenes anymore... :o

I don't care about that. I just don't like how much they are using 50 Cent nor do I like what they are doing with Ghost son. However I do like the direction they are taking Ghost. However I also don't like what they are doing with his lawyer this season as well.

It's how all these adult/mature shows are. They throw out so much sex and nudity scenes are the start and then remember they actually need to spend more time on the story.:mnm:

Heh... it was like they were trying to make up for sex scenes.

The way Tommy pops up on Angela was hilarious. Tasha’s reaction to Silver was also funny.

There really is no way Tate will become governor.

Wooooooooow... Never thought I'd see the day.

Wooooooooow... Never thought I'd see the day.

Agreed I did not see that coming. This season is going in a way I never would've expected. I just wish Ghost started trusting his lawyer because really he is or was the only one who was really trying to help him and believes in him.

Proctor was speaking truth.

Proctor is always speaking the truth and always has Ghost back. I just hope this time Ghost listens to him.

Nah, no way Ghost is gonna listen to him. Both him and Angela will remain fools chasing after a relationship they had in their late teens or whatever.

Caught up with the whole season over the past couple of days. This season has been a little all over the place...but damn if this isn't somehow one of the most compelling shows to watch on tv. Man, cant wait for the finale. POWER is always good at putting our characters in impossible situations and them somehow wrangling themselves out of it but this time....damn I do NOT know how Angela is going to escape this without giving up the love of her life. Part of me feels that somehow the show is going to write a magical solution for her and Ghost but just like how last year they went bold and off'd Raina, maybe we are going to get another bold twist maybe this really is the end of those two. I don't see any other options. Angela has to save herself.

Well, I saw the finale. I thought it was ok. Only one part confused me...
It was them saying Silver was dead. Had me thinking I missed something until they actually showed him getting killed by Ghost.

Ok I'm confused by this ending. Did Tommy just go rouge or something or is he just losing his mind.

I looked at it as him being mad at Ghost for pretending he didn't know Teresi really was a snitch and telling the Italians to take care of it. But, I don't think he expected Tommy having to be the one to kill Teresi.

Ok I'm confused by this ending. Did Tommy just go rouge or something or is he just losing his mind.

I read an interview with Courtney Kemp that cleared up what was going on. Basically, Tommy feels betrayed by Ghost because he found out Ghost purposely orchestrated it so Tommy kills his own dad. The thing is, Ghost had "noble" intentions because Tommy killing Teresi was the only outcome in which everyone, including Tommy would walk away.

If Ghost asked the Italians to do it, Tommy would have gone on a rampage against them,for revenge which likely wouldve killed Tommy. If Ghost did it, then Tommy would've seeked revenge agaimst Ghost. Tommy doing the deed was the "best" possible outcome for all parties in Ghost's mind.

I kinda hope she is. But, I don't think they'd know what to do if she died.

It just wouldn't be Power if Ghost and Angela weren't doing dumb things just so they could be together.

If Angela had actually died, I believe they would have shown it. Next season Ghost vs Tommy!

The only spinoff I can see them doing is the rise of Ghost and Tommy not unless they try and do a spinoff of Ghost son as the new boss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"