Pre-Order "The Killing Joke" in hardcover

Tron5000

Sidekick
Reaction score
"The Killing Joke" will be reissued in hardcover on March 19. The cost (as of the creation of this thread) is merely $12.23 + shipping. I'll bet we can rocket this book up the Amazon sales chart. Buy 1, buy 2, tell your friends.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_/...s=aps&field-keywords=the+killing+joke&x=0&y=0

tkj.jpg

Buying it for a friend would be more likely. I'm sure that 90% of the people who post here already own 1-2 copies of Killing Joke already.
Nice find. Glad they didn't change the cover, it's a classic.

i just ordered 3, one to read another for display and the last one to sell in 10,20 years

Hmm, I've never read it.

You need to. Excellent book. I wanted to get a copy of TKJ for my little brother for Christmas, but I couldn't find one for less than $40. So I'm getting him a copy of this HC. I want him to read it before he sees TDK.

i preordered mine from B&N but am nervous that it may run out before they ship it to me! ! ! !

Should I be worried???????

I dunno. Never ordered from B&N. I've always been able to rely on Amazon for pre-orders, though. Haven't let me down yet.

if you have not read this...and you are a joker fan...DO IT NOW!!!

Agreed. That's why I really want my little brother to read it before seeing TDK. I think it'll give him a much different perspective on the character than what he's previously seen on BTAS and such.

ha...indeed! it's like doing history homework...KNOW YOUR SH@#!:grin:

You need to. Excellent book. I wanted to get a copy of TKJ for my little brother for Christmas, but I couldn't find one for less than $40. So I'm getting him a copy of this HC. I want him to read it before he sees TDK.
"I'll look into it.":word:

Jesus I've been looking for a copy of this in this price range for a long time. I gotta get me a copy of this before TDK hits. Not becuase it's a pre req for seeing the movie obviously , It's just a personal want.

Man, I must be lucky than some. I got my own TKJ in it original print not too long ago. Probably around Sept. or Oct. of 2007. And I got it for a good price at $5. The book is in good condition & show no sign of any use thankfully. :joker::up:

I preordered mine from B&N but am nervous that it may run out before they ship it to me! ! ! !

Should I be worried???????

SERIOUSLY, SHOULD I BE WORRIED????????

Don't know. Perhaps you should speak with someone at B&N regarding this. See if they will be able to fulfill all of their pre-orders, and if not, tell them you would like a refund so that you may purchase the book from another outlet. That's my advice, anyway.

Doenst a pre-order mean they reserve a copy for you?

Sometimes they take too many pre-orders and do not receive enough copies to fulfill their obligations. Maybe they take too many pre-orders through negligence, or the publisher doesn't send them enough copies, etc. It happens.

I've pre-ordered a video game at GameStop and showed up on release day and they're like, "Sorry, we didn't get enough." When you've been waiting a long time for something, that'll really piss you off.

Sometimes they take too many pre-orders and do not receive enough copies to fulfill their obligations. Maybe they take too many pre-orders through negligence, or the publisher doesn't send them enough copies, etc. It happens.

I've pre-ordered a video game at GameStop and showed up on release day and they're like, "Sorry, we didn't get enough." When you've been waiting a long time for something, that'll really piss you off.

I KNOW... that's what scares me because I had that happen to me w/ Batman: Year One Deluxe Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"