Preacher Coming To HBO

Well, we did already know that stupid people tend to travel in packs in real life. I guess this is what happens.

I do know this: If anyone other than Terry O'Quinn plays Herr Starr, the universe will implode. :o

Heh, he is pretty perfect for Herr Starr. Something tells me he'd have to be dragged away from Lost kicking and screaming, though.

Nose dive? LAWL! 30 Seconds to Mars is as popular as it has ever been, unfortunately. Theyre big amongst the emo crowd and such. Acting wise, he has some roles coming up including that movie about John Lennon's killer.

Which bombed at sundance, movie critics are already descending like vultures and for a film like that, critical approval was vital.

Which bombed at sundance, movie critics are already descending like vultures and for a film like that, critical approval was vital.

90% of movies bomb at Sundance, and most movie festivals. Thats like a fact.:huh:

Heh, he is pretty perfect for Herr Starr. Something tells me he'd have to be dragged away from Lost kicking and screaming, though.

Don't worry, I'm sure the next time they make him cry he'll Macgyver a plastic explosive out of chewing gum and sweat, then threaten to detonate it unless they tear up his contract. (Which would make an awesome season finale, by the way)

If the show gets popular enough to have celebrity guest directors, they have to get John Waters to direct the Jesus De Sade orgy. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"