President Bush's strings are being pulled!

notamused.jpg

It would be funny if everything Andy Dick said wasn't true :(

andy dick usually does not make me laugh, but this was funny. granted, when talking about how the president is a moron, the material pretty much writes itself.

the "fool me once...uh..." makes me laugh everytime i see it.

photojones2 said:
andy dick usually does not make me laugh, but this was funny. granted, when talking about how the president is a moron, the material pretty much writes itself.

the "fool me once...uh..." makes me laugh everytime i see it.

couldn't have said it better myself.

ROFL... I actually found Andy Dick to be funny :eek:

I liked this line "I know that human being and fish can co-exist peacfully"

GarudA said:
I liked this line "I know that human being and fish can co-exist peacfully"

is that conan o'brien in your avatar?

I'm gonna put food on my family. lol. I'm glad I'm not related to him.

actually that would come in handy sometimes, but then again at every family cook out I would be getting debates with the bush's.

The more I watch it, the more I fear for our souls.

Andy Dick was a riot, and this shows why John Scary...err Kerry was not elected.

Mr Sparkle said:
:confused: ignorance?

John Kerry came across as a Northeastern liberal elietist. Dubya came across as down to earth which played well in the majority of the south and "red states".

ScottyBBadd said:
John Kerry came across as a Northeastern liberal elietist. Dubya came across as down to earth which played well in the majority of the south and "red states".
Thus proving that the truth matters not in the good ole USA.

elietist isn't in the dictionary. what does it mean?

many political experts said Kerry's big problem was that when he's campainging and talking about the economy he forgets that most people listening didn't spend years in college studying the economy. so basically too many voters couldn't understand what he was talking about. Seniors turn out in high numbers, and they especially were just dumbfounded when Kerry spoke.

Bush used small words and talked like an idiot, talked about church, and bashed gays. It was easy for seniors to understand that. when they were a kid they didn't have internet and the economy wasn't so complex.

Spider-Bite said:
elietist isn't in the dictionary. what does it mean?

many political experts said Kerry's big problem was that when he's campainging and talking about the economy he forgets that most people listening didn't spend years in college studying the economy. so basically too many voters couldn't understand what he was talking about. Seniors turn out in high numbers, and they especially were just dumbfounded when Kerry spoke.

Bush used small words and talked like an idiot, talked about church, and bashed gays. It was easy for seniors to understand that. when they were a kid they didn't have internet and the economy wasn't so complex.

yup. people wanted a president they could relate to on an intellectual level, despite the fact that he's incompetent. kerry has a much greater grasp on government and policy, but he was just tougher to relate to. one of my co-workers who voted for bush told me he like that bush was on his level. why are people so simple-minded over something as complicated as choosing the leader of our nation? i'm completely dumb-founded by that.

So you didn't forget about the show entirely, DL. That's good.

Also, here is the corny joke I initially entered this thread to make: *achem* Bush is getting his strings pulled? Wasn't Clinton impeached for that?

sinewave said:
yup. people wanted a president they could relate to on an intellectual level, despite the fact that he's incompetent. kerry has a much greater grasp on government and policy, but he was just tougher to relate to. one of my co-workers who voted for bush told me he like that bush was on his level. why are people so simple-minded over something as complicated as choosing the leader of our nation? i'm completely dumb-founded by that.

dude, the last type of dude I want running the richest most dangerous country in the world is a guy "on my level" bro better be a ****ing genius!
sometimes I truly don't get people.

Mr Sparkle said:
dude, the last type of dude I want running the richest most dangerous country in the world is a guy "on my level" bro better be a ****ing genius!

I agree a hundred percent! same goes for any doctor that performs surgery on me. I don't want a down to earth moron. I want a genius.

Mr Sparkle said:

exactly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"