Prince: Cease and Desist of His Fansites

when was the last time prince had a hit? i think he needs to salvage what fans he has left instead of alienating himself more than he has already.

So, what? Prince has his face copyrighted now? This is ridiculous. :o

"I'm not listening to you guys"

Prince_-_RS_494_cover_no_text_-_gallery_large.6049733.jpg

That guitar riff he had at the Super Bowl was wicked pissah :o

Wait....Prince has fans?

Everyone I know who's seen him concert say it was one of the greatest nights of their lives. But maybe he won't be performing anymore because he might be infringing on his own copyright by appearing in public. :whatever:

Why are these fan sites even trying to battle back. Apparently he thinks he doesn't need fans so why are the fans fighting to continue being a fan.

Fan.

But maybe he won't be performing anymore because he might be infringing on his own copyright by appearing in public. :whatever:

:woot:

Why are these fan sites even trying to battle back. Apparently he thinks he doesn't need fans so why are the fans fighting to continue being a fan.

Because people are crazy, and some love a fight.

:woot:

Beans and cornbread had a fight, beans knocked cornbread--

*SuperMonkey is punched by Dew, knocked unconcious*

Next thing he'll be going after the radio stations for playing his music.
:wow:

I think those Jehovah's Witnesses did something to Prince, and gave him his own Lazarus Pit to keep him young.

Fan.
wouldn't it be much easier to just take the sites down and post a banner proudly saying: "**** Prince"

Wait....Prince has fans?

I saw him live at the O2 arena in aug for his 21 nights in london tour, he was amazing and as someone stated still has quite the following.

Seeing him on stage he's funny it's hard to believe he has the ego people say he has, It'sa shame he does things like this it puts him in a bad light when in reality (grated i've only seen him on stage) he seems like a nice bloke.

I saw him live at the O2 arena in aug for his 21 nights in london tour, he was amazing and as someone stated still has quite the following.

Seeing him on stage he's funny it's hard to believe he has the ego people say he has, It'sa shame he does things like this it puts him in a bad light when in reality (grated i've only seen him on stage) he seems like a nice bloke.
when ever he grants interviews, he doesn't allow pics to be taken or for reporters to use anything other than their memory, that means no tape or digital recorders or even notepads

when ever he grants interviews, he doesn't allow pics to be taken or for reporters to use anything other than their memory, that means no tape or digital recorders or even notepads

really i never knew that, before the show (i know this is pretty standard but still) there were signs being projected over and over saying 'use of video equipment/cameras is not permitted this show is just for your memory. Anyone found to be using one was pointed out with a red laser pen and removed (4 seperate people behind me were ejected for this)

he wants to embed his princeness on our deep subconcious

I heard he’s suing the mirrors in his house for reflecting his image without permission. :woot:

I think those Jehovah's Witnesses did something to Prince, and gave him his own Lazarus Pit to keep him young.

definatley.

Anyone who watched that evening with Kevin Smith where he talks about going to work with Prince knows his a nutjob. There is a thin line between genuis and madness and at times prince doesn't just cross that line he leaps over it.

seems kinda strange when he caused such a huge fuss about wanting to give his new album away for free awhile back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"