Prison Break: Fox's new groundbreaking series

Quietstorm

Superhero
Reaction score
Is anyone else excited to see Prison Break?

It's about this guy on deathrow who has been wrongfully accused of a murder. His brother, an engineer, tries to break him out of prison when he robs a bank. He then (somehow) ends up at the same prison. He has the map of the prison (in which he help design) tattooed on his arm, but it's disguised as a gothic church. This story happens over 22 episodes and is set to air in June. :cool:

Wentworth Miller (The Human Stain) and Dominic Purcell (Equilibrium) star :D

Updated Site

Unless it conflicts with other shows, I will tape this.

sounds interesting. at least we don't have to sit through Simple Life again this summer. unless they decide to live with strippers for the season and strip.

Might watch it, depends if its not on same time when I'm watching something else

hey yo its sean said:
Why watch it? It'll just get cancelled anyway.

It's only on for 22 episodes! That's like one season right there. If the show does well, maybe Fox will bring it back. It's kind of like what USA did with The 4400. ;)

I want to watch it. The commercials reminded me of Shawshank Redemption.

When I first saw the preview for this show I thought it was going to be the same as an idea I have.

But luckly it's not.

I might tune in if it's not on at the same time as another show I want to watch.

But how will it have another season? It'll be boring if they try to break out from a prison for 5 seasons straight.

Lord Blackbolt said:
But how will it have another season? It'll be boring if they try to break out from a prison for 5 seasons straight.

OK they just broke out of prison...what do you think they will do? Hang out like it never happend?

They'll be on the run of course. Maybe Fox could show how they live on the run :o

Bathrat said:
Sounds interesting.

I'll probably watch it.

Shut up, you arrogant banana! :mad:

I feel better now, thank you.

interesting premise, ill definitely check out the pilot at least :up:

Sounds like a good show. I'll probably check it out.

How is it "groundbreaking"? None of the commercials I've seen for it have looked very interesting.

TheCorpulent1 said:
How is it "groundbreaking"? None of the commercials I've seen for it have looked very interesting.

I don't know, but that's what reviewers have been calling it. I guess we'll find out come late June :confused:

Maybe it's groundbreaking because their first escape attempt is to dig a hole?

Hey everyone the website has been updated.

Airing August 29th @ 8 pm

Looks good, and from what I've heard, Fox doesn't have one reality show listed on the fall lineup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"