Prison Break to Return

I stopped watching the last half of the final season. What was up with the Momma Scofield and what happened to Scylla?

???

I watched the whole series and I have to say that by the end of it they had really run the show into the ground.

I´m assuming that this limited series will take place before Michaels death, though I would be happy if they retconned his death away since it was a bummer of an ending to the show.

I think when I stopped watching was after season 2. Or possibly one, in trying to remember. But I think it was 2.

jesus, Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell in the Flash show and the new Legends of Tomorrow show and now returning for Prison Break... now if only they could bring back John Doe...

Just why!?
It should of been a 2 season show at best I enjoyed it for fictner but other then that it got really convoluted as it went on.

Hey, Fox, how about bringing back Firefly or some other show you took a massive undeserved **** on. That'd be great.

The show should've ended...you know...after they broke out of prison...

Oh man, this is going to be sooooo bad but I can't wait to watch it.

Since the series premiered in 2005 and lots of the audience stopped watching during season 3 (2008), enough time has passed where they could reboot it. A 10-13 episode limited series that only runs for two seasons.

With all the true crime TV shows and podcasts, starting fresh may be the best option instead of a reunion of a show that fell apart late in season two and never recovered.

That could help fill some of the holes not having American Idol will create.

Which characters must return?
http://tvline.com/gallery/prison-br...and-then-there-were-seven_mich-saraheartbeat/

I did enjoy the series when it was first on, no desire to see the cast again. I'm more likely to rewatch the first 2 seasons than a 9 episode event series.

‘Prison Break’: Augustus Prew, Rick Yune & Steve Mouzakis Join Fox Event Series
Augustus Prew (Klondike), Rick Yune (Marco Polo) and Steve Mouzakis (I, Frankenstein) are set for heavily recurring roles opposite returning stars Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell in Fox’s Prison Break event series, a nine-episode follow-up to the cult 2005 Fox action series.

Prew, Yune and Mouzakis join new Prison Break cast addition Mark Feuerstein. Deals are still being finalized for original cast members Sarah Wayne Callies, Robert Knepper, Rockmond Dunbar and Amaury Nolasco to return and reprise their roles as Sara, T-Bag, C-Note and Fernando, respectively.

I hear in the followup, shepherded by Prison Break creator Paul Scheuring, Fernando, C-Note, Lincoln, and Sara go on a mission to rescue Michael from Yemen where he is imprisoned after faking his death.

Prew will play Whip who is funny, crazy (read: lethal), and pretty damn sharp. Yune will play Ja, a Korean identity thief, who disheveled appearance belies his genius. Mouzakis will play Van Gogh, a bad-ass nut-job.
http://deadline.com/2016/03/prison-...ve-mouzakis-cast-fox-event-series-1201717356/

You know what......I'm completely onboard for this. The premise for this series is completely absurd but Prison Break was always one of those "you're either with this or you're not" kind of shows where you either run with the convoluted, nonsensical, suspension of disbelief bending plot twists or you don't. It's a guilty pleasure. If Wentworth Miller wasn't such a compelling lead character it probably wouldn't have worked, but it did.

I loved all 4 seasons and I'm looking forward to see how they bring Michael back.

Yes!!!!

Prison Break - Robert Knepper & Rockmond Dunbar Returning

Robert Knepper, Rockmond Dunbar, and Amaury Nolasco are all set to reprise their roles for Fox’s Prison Break event series, EW has learned.

The next chapter in the Prison Break saga picks up when clues surface suggesting the previously believed-to-be-dead Michael (Wentworth Miller) may actually be alive. Lincoln (Dominic Purcell) and Sara (Sarah Wayne Callies) reunite to engineer the series’ biggest escape ever as three of Fox River State Penitentiary’s most notorious escapees, T-Bag (Knepper), C-Note (Dunbar), and Sucre (Nolasco, who first teased his return on Instagram), are pulled back into the action.

slowly but surely, they're getting the band back together again...
icon14.gif

This makes me wanna go back and finish this series on Netflix. I definitely watched the first 2 seasons. And if I recall season 2 ended or season 3 started with Michael and possibly Lincoln (not sure) being thrown into a Mexican prison? Heck now I might just go back and watch from the beginning again.

Prison Break - Paul Adelstein Returning
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/l...adelstein-returning-877192?utm_source=twitter

Inbar Lavi (The Last Ship, Gang Related), Marina Benedict (Flesh & Bone, Torchwood) and Kunal Sharma (Miss India America, The Kids Are Alright) have booked recurring roles on Fox’s Prison Break event series. Production is set to begin next month in Vancouver on the nine-episode follow-up to the cult 2005 Fox action series.

Lavi will play Sheba,a beautiful and smart operator/fixer/activist who becomes involved with Lincoln (Purcell). Benedict is A&W, a villainess who is crazed, and unconcerned about her physical well-being but efficient in completing her deadly goals. Sharma will play Sid, who’s artsy, wired…and in prison. His offense, despite what his docket says, is solely being gay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"