Prison Break to Return

This makes me wanna go back and finish this series on Netflix. I definitely watched the first 2 seasons. And if I recall season 2 ended or season 3 started with Michael and possibly Lincoln (not sure) being thrown into a Mexican prison? Heck now I might just go back and watch from the beginning again.

It was Michael and Mahone. And I stopped watching halfway through the final season when the Scylla stuff got revealed.

Will William Fichtner, who played Mahone, be returning, as well?...

I enjoyed season 1 to season 3, season 4 not so much, the ending was sad though. I never saw the direct-to-DVD movie.

I wonder how they are gonna do this, since Wentworth's character already died.

I enjoyed season 1 to season 3, season 4 not so much, the ending was sad though. I never saw the direct-to-DVD movie.

I wonder how they are gonna do this, since Wentworth's character already died.

supposedly, from what I've read, it turns out that Michael Schofield faked his own death... for WHATEVER bizarre reason...

Trailer
[YT]x9T-9fZn_oA[/YT]

I still think it's ridiculous how Michael is alive but hey, it's the gang all back again (even Mahone!) so I'm giving this a chance. Plus it seems they're going back to the old formula of just a good ole prison break and none of that other big bad corporation stuff in the latter seasons.

I still think it's ridiculous how Michael is alive but hey, it's the gang all back again (even Mahone!) so I'm giving this a chance. Plus it seems they're going back to the old formula of just a good ole prison break and none of that other big bad corporation stuff in the latter seasons.

Is Mahone confirmed?

Well the original creator/showrunner from the first two seasons is back so I expect to be a return to form. Its looks amazing.

I thought the trailer was terrible. I loved the first season, but they should have ended it after that.

Can't believe this is coming back; talk about beating a dead horse. :bdh:

I've been up in the air about this returning. It's gonna be nice to see the characters again, but at the same time I felt they should have left it alone.

The trailer confuses me, does it show the whole season? Is the prison arranged like the outdoor one in season 3? It almost feels like they show the end of the season, or the end of the first-double episode back. And that the escape might actually be getting out of a war torn city.

Here's a new clip:

Last edited:

On Fox’s upcoming revival, Michael (Wentworth Miller) has a new set of tats on his lower arms that play a key role in the Odyssey-inspired tale which finds the former inmate desperate to get home to his family. But before he can reunite with his brother Lincoln (Dominic Purcell), wife Sara (Sarah Wayne Callies), and son Mike (Christian Michael Cooper), Michael must escape a Yemeni prison.

“The tattoos are functional in a different way,” Miller says of his latest ink. “It’s less of a blueprint. They serve a very specific purpose.”

[YT]Tr9ESD9YGGo[/YT]

Can't wait to see the gang back together in April! Hope it's worth the wait!

This is just one of my TV show returning this year. 24 Legacy is coming after the Super Bowl. Hope both live up to everything I've seen so far.

This was one of my favorite shows back in the day. Seriously can't wait, looks dope!

NOw I remember why I loved this show.

Prison Break 2: Breaking Badder

:p

Unfortunately all I can see is Heat Wave and Captain Cold, but that shoud pass after a couple eps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"