Prison Break to Return

A light and breezy 40 odd minutes which can never be bad. I liked it but I hope they don't drag out the identity issue for too long.

the way Michael was holding and positioning his hands after he was sure C-Note was taking pictures was SO blatantly obvious that he was trying to pass off clues to Lincoln and C-Note... and T-Bag really looks creepy now with that Terminator/Ultron hand, as if he wasn't creepy enough...can't wait to the the entire band get back together again in the next few episodes... I forgot how much I really got into this show and I loved having it back again...

It's off to a better start than other reboots like Heroes Reborn and 24 Legacy. I am intrigued enough to come back.

One nitpick though. Did anyone catch an explanation of how Sara returned to the US? When we last saw her she was a wanted criminal who had just escaped from prison where she was serving a sentence for murder. Was this acknowledged at all?

Used to watch this with my son and loved it. I hope the return is worth watching.

I am loving this. It has a lot of the over the top cheesiness of the original. But the levels of tension, suspense, and mystery are season one and two quality.

It's a very guy-centric show, something I haven't really seen on tv for a minute, lol.

So far its quite slow. But I do remember the first four seasons being similar to that in the early part of the season. I'm still waiting for a great episode from this new season.

I am loving this. It has a lot of the over the top cheesiness of the original. But the levels of tension, suspense, and mystery are season one and two quality.

I'm loving it. Episode 3 looks insane.

[YT]Gil2Qd0gutE[/YT]

Good gracious now TV has run out of ideas that they are returning shows that just ended.

I dunno about you guys but I am really enjoying this. It was fun to see Michael, a character who is so often in control, completely defeated. The failed escape really ups the stakes and takes us into uncharted territory with these characters. Take notes, 24 Legacy. This is exactly what a reboot like this should be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"