Project Origin

Glad to see they changed it to Fear 2, although Project Origin was not really a bad name.

I actually enjoyed it very much, I played it on the PC, graphics were exceptially good on the lowest settings and up to max settings. The scares weren't very.... scary. Well to me actually. The last game to literally make me scream outloud was Condemned 1. The action was great but the controls on the consoles I hear are very strange and take some getting used to. All in all, it was a decent demo that didn't show much. I'm def. still getting the game, it made me want it 10x more. I really reccomend everyone checks this game out.

I actually enjoyed it very much, I played it on the PC, graphics were exceptially good on the lowest settings and up to max settings. The scares weren't very.... scary. Well to me actually. The last game to literally make me scream outloud was Condemned 1. The action was great but the controls on the consoles I hear are very strange and take some getting used to. All in all, it was a decent demo that didn't show much. I'm def. still getting the game, it made me want it 10x more. I really reccomend everyone checks this game out.

If you liked Condemned I'd recommend S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow Chernobyl, it's not a straight cut horror game but the atmosphere really pulls you by the balls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlqxFKL0l58&feature=channel_page

Last edited:

If you liked Condemned I'd recommend S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow Chernobyl, it's not a straight cut horror game but the atmosphere really pulls you by the balls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlqxFKL0l58&feature=channel_page

Last edited:
Just played the PC and 360 demo, just to have a comparison between both versions.
The PC is better graphic wise, but not by that much.
The controls in the console are not weird, but there is a bit of a bug, when you press up on the D pad (flashlight) it changes the gun too, which doesn´t make sense and doesn´t happen all the time.

All in all, i liked the demo a lot, but, then again, i´m a big fan of Monolith.

Isildur´s Heir;16325860 said:
Just played the PC and 360 demo, just to have a comparison between both versions.
The controls in the console are not weird, but there is a bit of a bug, when you press up on the D pad (flashlight) it changes the gun too, which doesn´t make sense and doesn´t happen all the time.

All in all, i liked the demo a lot, but, then again, i´m a big fan of Monolith.
Most of the weird controls that I was talking about, was in the PS3 version. People were complaining about the R2 and L2 buttons for shooting instead of R1 and L1.

I personally, didn't find the controls bad at all. I recently played the PS3 demo and loved it. I haven't tried the 360 one yet. I'm probably purchase the game on the 360 when it's released.

Watched the ending. Man I'm glad I didn't spend £40 on this game.

Is it wrong I find Alma hot? :o Especially when Beckett is hallucinating and she's like, not all malnutritioned. :o :o

The ending was sexy yo, I dunno what you're talking aboot.

I hope there's a third, their baby is gonna be like,

WhAATTT!! OffF dA ChARtS!!

I could play this high without getting too scared, in the dark with headphones full blast. It was fun. Especially the last APC turret showdown with the rock music blaring, lol. Nice. I liked it. :heart:

I'm sure the final battle had some of you attempting to play with one hand, if you catch my drift.

Isildur´s Heir;16325860 said:

I was playing the pc version also. I thought it looked pretty bad in general, like some weird hybrid of a now 5 year old IDtech4 engine and the 5 year old unmodified source engine.

45796287dr3.jpg

2r57zt4.jpg

2q19it0.jpg

5bwlzd.jpg

Which is sad really as when the original F.E.A.R came it, it was quite the looker. The design decision to make enemy's light up like lightbulbs...

v2z2n5.jpg

...is just odd imo. The game in general, isn't scary, feels like a bag full of movie cliche's wich was cool the first time from what I remember but it' seems kinda so-so now.

I'm sure the final battle had some of you attempting to play with one hand, if you catch my drift.

Keegan is such a cock block yo, terrible wingman right there I was happy to kill that betch. :o

Okey I bought this game a few days ago. A real physical copy with 2 dvds, but when I install it it only installs Steam and then I have to download 12gb of game content before I can continue, any one knows why it's like this? Really pissed me off cuz my internet connection is really slow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"