Metal Gear Online: Can you subsist?

Zenien said:
Stephen, there are boxes randomly generated through each level in the online mode, it's not too hard to destroy a box in a level and then hide in the exact same place as the box was with your own box. Also, you can use the box to great effect, placing yourself around corners and tucked away, it's much harder to be spotted.

It has worked FYI, for me an others a lot. It's part of the online mode strategy. Since there are so many boxes around anyway, and the player is usually focused on shooting at or looking for an enemy player who's running around doing X, it's very easy to set Box ambushes and go unnoticed in your box.

It's the best online experience I've ever had. Much more fun and addicting then anything I played on Xbox live.
Aw, you called me by my first name, does this mean we're going out? :O
Though if we do, I'll have to house train you and get you to stop ending your posts with snide comments about Xbox live :o

And besides, regardless of how well it's worked with whatever band of baboons you usually play with, if you tried to use a box on me I'd stomp your ass :down

You're welcome to own a copy of susbsistence and try. :O

Oblivion kicks Snake in his geriatric nuts, so I'm afraid I'll have to pass up on that offer and simply assume that I would have won by a wide margin :o

This forum is a such a dissapointment, doesn't ANYONE have the game yet. :o

We're all playing Oblivion on our Xbox360s, you're lucky my eyes need rest or I wouldn't be able to grace you with my posts at all :(

Zenien said:

Its taking its sweet time to get out in the UK... and even then I have to wait till Easter to getmy grimey little hands on it :(

Electro UK said:
Its taking its sweet time to get out in the UK... and even then I have to wait till Easter to getmy grimey little hands on it :(

It'll take longer for me! I need to get online play for my PS2.........This will cost quite a bit:(

People people.

GAMERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pfffft, this game is EASILY 10,000 times better than Splinter Cell :down
I love it, although the guards are too smart and aggressive :(

I'll be attempting again to get a wireless router and receive tommorrow at Circuit City :)

I wanna know if its out in the UK yet... *sobs*

Not like I'll have any money for it though... I spent all my money buying MGS figs yesterday :(

Electro UK said:
I wanna know if its out in the UK yet... *sobs*

Not like I'll have any money for it though... I spent all my money buying MGS figs yesterday :(

Rest easy son, you've made Konami proud. :o

Is they release a MGS4 Solid Snake figure I would buy it no mattr what the price (as long as it's high quality).

Gammy v.2 said:
Pfffft, this game is EASILY 10,000 times better than Splinter Cell :down
I love it, although the guards are too smart and aggressive :(

How far are you right now Gamera? Do you have a network adapter?

Zenien said:
How far are you right now Gamera? Do you have a network adapter?

Not very, Z.
I can't get past the 2 first soldiers, but I haven't REALLY tried, right now I'm having fun killing snakes and crocs (they're so tough :( ) and man, the camera is GREAT!

No, not yet, but I actually want a slim ps2, and those already have it :D

Zenien said:

I'm still waiting for my Subsistence Limited Edition from eBay to arrive... :(

After playing nothing but Metal Gear Online for the past few weeks (it's that good:O) the urge to replay the story is begining to be overpowering.

"SNAKKEEE!!!" (officially makes him the coolest psycopath in the history of video games)
----
"You're not a Snake, and I'm not an Ocelot! We're men with names... my name is...
Adamska
."

GUH, I must replay it! But I have to go to work. :(

I'm currently in the area right before the fight with the old fogey, The End.

Addendum said:
I'm currently in the area right before the fight with the old fogey, The End.

I just got top score on The End on special duel mode... I'm so proud of myself...

And I played through it all watching the movies again like you're tempted to Zenin... I urge you to. It's just mind blowing no matter how many times you go through it... I almost find myself close to tears when it ends...

Damn. The torture sequence is ****ing brutal.

SigInt's conversation about the "turd monster", after you wake up from Snake's nightmare, was the funniest conversation I've heard in a game.

Is anyone else noticing how much cleaner to the screen is now? Color hues are much more virbrant and image depth has also been improved. I haven't seen a signle cutscene that hasn't been touched out or changed somehow. Very impressive.

Electro UK said:
I just got top score on The End on special duel mode... I'm so proud of myself...

And I played through it all watching the movies again like you're tempted to Zenin... I urge you to. It's just mind blowing no matter how many times you go through it... I almost find myself close to tears when it ends...

Select "I like MGS3!" you'll unlock a couple different things on disc 1 and 2.

Damn Playstation 2 won't connect to the internet, this router stuff is a pain in the ass :mad:

Its past March... and it isn't out in the UK yet!?!?!?!?!

Official PS2 Magazine said it would be out this month :(

I have yet to play MGS3 - What's this about online play?

Is the single player any good?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"