Prom

PyroChamber

Not lactose, it's milk!
Reaction score
Well it's prom time, mainly because it's all that's been talked about on TV and around my town.

Coming from someone who never went to prom in high school, if anyone here went to their's, is it really as exciting at people would say it is?

don't ask me, i never went to either of my sixth form balls. 1st one i was too happy, second one i was too bitter...

:o

I wish I could have gone to the prom with like a girlfriend instead of like just a female friend.

I had more fun Prom Weekend going where all Jerseyians go, down da shore. But it's just one of those staples most kids should do.

PyroChamber said:
Well it's prom time, mainly because it's all that's been talked about on TV and around my town.

Coming from someone who never went to prom in high school, if anyone here went to their's, is it really as exciting at people would say it is?
If you make it exciting.

I've never been. But I imagine unless you really like hanging out with your date, (assuming you can get one:D ) that it's pretty boring. But don't take my word for it, 'cause I've never actually been.

Odin's Lapdog said:
don't ask me, i never went to either of my sixth form balls. 1st one i was too happy, second one i was too bitter...

:o

I take it you are the beast?

what's the use of a prom?

I got dumped shortly before my prom, so I sat in my room alone in the dark thinking of the quickest, painless way to kill myself. :(

DOG LIPS said:
I got dumped shortly before my prom, so I sat in my room alone in the dark thinking of the quickest, painless way to kill myself. :(

Prom?

DOG LIPS said:
Happened to me junior year. She went with one of my best friends instead. I just got high with my bester friend.

PLAS said:
what's the use of a prom?

To lose your virginity!! DUH!!

Honestly, it's kind of a staple of high school.

Prom is the biggest waste of time, ever.

meandkerry2.jpg

Picture_199.jpg

What a *****! :mad:

How common is it for people to hook up at their prom?

The Amazing Lee said:

I wasn't as smooth back then, plus the fact that she was just a friend and an underclassman to boot led me to sleep alone that night. :(

DOG LIPS said:

I see just like all things in life you must have failed. :(

j/k :p

Erzengel said:
I wasn't as smooth back then, plus the fact that she was just a friend and an underclassman to boot led me to sleep alone that night. :(

Non-conforming....I like it. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"