Prom

Ronny Shade said:
I went to prom by myself. No date. Not even with friends. I wore my dad's powder-blue suit from the 70s and a matching hat and blue sunglasses. I couldn't see s*** and I danced by myself the entire time. I had absolutely no fun, but everybody was talking about how awesome I was. It was so worth it.
they should make this into a disney music, it'd be awesome...

Ronny Shade said:
I went to prom by myself. No date. Not even with friends. I wore my dad's powder-blue suit from the 70s and a matching hat and blue sunglasses. I couldn't see s*** and I danced by myself the entire time. I had absolutely no fun, but everybody was talking about how awesome I was. It was so worth it.

Did you look anything like this?

no, not quite...I have a picture somewhere. I'll post it if this thread is still alive when I find it.

I went to work the day of my school's prom. I couldn't get a date, or pay for tickets and stuff, so knowing that I wasn't going to go I said f**k it and asked my boss to work that day.

My limo group at junior prom got our senior prom cancelled:up:

ampersand said:
My limo group at junior prom got our senior prom cancelled:up:
I like this story. Keep going.

My speech at graduation caused the school to ban student speeches at future graduations.

droogiedroogie2 said:
I like this story. Keep going.

My speech at graduation caused the school to ban student speeches at future graduations.

Uh, okay.

Last year at junior prom one of my friend's date's mom found out about her getting **** faced at our after party and she called the school on us (stupid b*tch:mad: ) She also gave the dean the girl's camera that had pictures of the party on it.

This year, our senior prom was cancelled and one of the reasons stated in a letter sent home was our limo group.

You may have heard about the prom being cancelled thing on the news, it was blown way out of proportion when it happened.

ampersand said:
Uh, okay.

Last year at junior prom one of my friend's date's mom found out about her getting **** faced at our after party and she called the school on us (stupid b*tch:mad: ) She also gave the dean the girl's camera that had pictures of the party on it.

This year, our senior prom was cancelled and one of the reasons stated in a letter sent home was our limo group.

You may have heard about the prom being cancelled thing on the news, it was blown way out of proportion when it happened.
Good job guys. I hope you held your own prom out in some pasture somewhere anyway. That's what my school did with initiation. The school cancelled it because it was too harsh and some little *****-kid complained, so we just held it at some dude's barn without school sanction. Needless to say, it was much more vicious without school supervision.

ampersand said:
Uh, okay.

This is a very different story depending on what word that is. :o

Prom=Waste of money

Why the hell would I pay $100+ to hang out with my friend's and listen to ****ty rap/R&B music? I'd rather just gathjer 2 or 3 of my best pallies and go to Disneyland.

I had fun at mine. Although it was a little cliche it was still fun and a good time.

Odin's Lapdog said:
they should make this into a disney music, it'd be awesome...
disney musical, you mean?

Yeah I would do that. I'll get to work on the script right away.

My prom wasn't that great. The food sucked, the music sucked, and people are idiots. Me and my girlfriend left early.... But the hotel room afterwards was nice :eek:

Prom was so much fun.....I loved getting dressed up, and then I danced the whole time. I even loved taking heaps of pictures. Good times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"