Proof(D12) was shot Dead this morning...

Dont forget Alchemist, who is white by the way.

Stringer said:
Dont forget Alchemist, who is white by the way.

Him and Eminem, that makes two white rap artists out of 1000 other.

Or Beastie Boys or Rage Against the Machine or Cage or Em or Atmosphere or Gorillaz (yes they are a hip hop band) etc.

Super_Ludacris said:
Or Beastie Boys or Rage Against the Machine or Cage or Em or Atmosphere or Gorillaz (yes they are a hip hop band) etc.
me...

Super_Ludacris said:

One of hip-hops originators..:up:

War Lord said:
It takes no talent to do rap, which is why it's not challenging, which is why I don't do it.

LOL, You keep on believe yourself.

A lot of rappers are like Keanu Reeves. They are enjoyable becuase of their brainless charm. Others are like Marlon Brando, respectable for their extraordinary skill in the trade.

I always hate in when musicians die...I've never listened to a single D12 track in my life, and I probably would never have known this guy outside of this thread today, but I think he still deserves proper respect. Anyone who eulogized Dimebag after his death last year can't even pretend to "not care" or attempt to be witty or unfeeling in this thread by making cracks about this guys death. Not cool.

Police also havent found BIG and Pac's murderers and in BIG's case it was proven in a court they were negligent. So **** the police

Here's an idea. If you're making money as a musician, get rid of the ****ing guns and stop acting like a ****ing ******. I'm sorry, call me insensitive, but I feel no remorse.

Cho Chang said:
Here's an idea. If you're making money as a musician, get rid of the ****ing guns and stop acting like a ****ing ******. I'm sorry, call me insensitive, but I feel no remorse.
You're insensitive.

Cho Chang said:

If they were making money as musicians, they wouldn't be rapping.

But they are making money and it is an artform and your struggling with this argument they way your chump idol who you wish was your President hero struggles with big words (Dubya) :)

Super_Ludacris said:
But they are making money and it is an artform and your struggling with this argument they way your chump idol who you wish was your President hero struggles with big words (Dubya) :)
Haven't you ever heard of the Immaculation Proclaimation. I won't be discreeted against.

Yes, I'm racist because I brought up the decleration that freed the slaves. (huh?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"