psycho's art

Wow. I thought this thread was Dead and buried. I gotta start postin' some new stuff

Here, I did these recently.
Sylar:
Sylar3.jpg

A self portrait that took a really long time:
gteikning2.jpg

And a Batman/Joker pic I did.
TDKJokerbatman.jpg

Fantastic. Good to see you posting again. :up:

Thanks.
Here is another Joker/Batman pic.

TDKJokebats.jpg

Fantastic stuff. I really like the Nolan-Joker picture. I'm really starting to like the new look.

And of course you get bonus points for having a Sylar picture.

Hehe, Sylar is definitely my favorite new TV character.

Here is a Nightwing pic I started sketching yesterday and just finished the final version. It's a slight redesign too.
Nightwingnew.jpg

Here is a Green Arrow redesign I did according to a description posted by "The Question" in the DC characters redesign thread.

GreenArrowredesign.jpg

really diggin the green arrow

Wow, these are all really awesome.:up:
Your style is really original I think.

where have I been?!?!?!

EVERY piece on this page is new to me, and they're all amazing!

Hello, again. I spent all the free time I had in the last few days (not that much, by the way) on this here drawing and since I scanned the entire process I thought I might as well post the whole thing.
I started with a really rough sketch which was this here:
TDKJokersketch1.jpg

Then I decided to elaborate and add to the picture so I made another more detailed sketch:
TDKJokersketch2.jpg

Which had become kinda messy(it doesn't look that messy in the scan but the real thing is) so I decided to do another version and try to be as clean as possible and that turned out like this.
TDKJokerfinal.jpg

love your art man! id love to see more batman related pics

Thanks for the positive comments everyone, Here is a Wolverine pic I just finished.
Wolverine.jpg

this joker stuff is f-ing crazy! i'd love to see this exact design used in a inevitable movie tie-in comics.

Thank you, I hope I can post some new stuff sometime tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"