"Queen of the Underground" The Official Dania Ramirez/Callisto thread

Callisto rocked :up:
her death SUCKED tho!
It was almost silly :(
to bad she never got called by her name :(

I'm suspicious
about whether she really died or not. Storm did fry her againist a fence for quite a while, but she could have survived, in theory!. It was cool seeing the stud in her chin light up during the zapping! Cute touch.[P

Uhh...why wasn't Callisto mentioned by name in the movie? I thought that was a pretty glaring error. I can understand Psylocke not being mentioned, but even Arclight got called by name.

Loved Dania in this movie.

Xplicit Content said:
Uhh...why wasn't Callisto mentioned by name in the movie? I thought that was a pretty glaring error. I can understand Psylocke not being mentioned, but even Arclight got called by name.

Loved Dania in this movie.

That's a good point actually. She should have definitely been mentioned at some stage.

i don't think they need to name drop all the characters. ultimately people should/will find her name out through promotional material.

loved callisto, her archlight and psylocke were fierce.

Was she a lesbian in this movie? I think she had a crush on Storm cause she always kept going after her.

dude callisto sucked in the movie.

I couldnt even understand what she was saying half the time. I dont care if she has an accent, learn some diction. On top of that, all she was good for was finding people anyways. Did anyone actually think Callisto was a threat to anything?

Top all that off with bad acting, and you've got one hellacious callisto. Too bad she got more screen time than cyclopse ever did.

she was just on sopranos lookin wicked hot....also got some soprano jr in her hahaha....didnt show anything

Dayummmmmmmmmmmm Callisto put it on young AJ "c'mere papi"!!lol

Did she do anymore press for X3? I saw some of the video interviews she did with the younger X-cast and her Esquire spread, but nothing else.... :(

Was that all? :down

muscaremy said:
she was just on sopranos lookin wicked hot....also got some soprano jr in her hahaha....didnt show anything

Yeah, Dania looked really hot 'riding' Soprano Jr.!:up:

I just watched the whole seventh season of Buffy. I saw Dania Ramirez with some lines. It was quite refreshing to see her in a different role and on one of my favourite shows. She looked so young.

Dania looks like a Tomboy in X3, a complete turn off. In didn't realise how hot she was until i saw her on the Sopranos...

I found that bad girl, dominatrix look she had going really sexy. The Callisto look gives the idea that she'd be really good in bed :up:. I'd love to get bad with Dania anyday...in her Callisto outfit!

FireandIce213 said:
I found that bad girl, dominatrix look she had going really sexy. The Callisto look gives the idea that she'd be really good in bed :up:. I'd love to get bad with Dania anyday...in her Callisto outfit!

LOL! I hear ya!:D

I didnt really know much about Callisto but I liked dania's portrayal of her. Her fights with storm were great and i liked the bad ass attitude she had. She looks to be a good addition to the brotherhood :)

Did you guys know she is a singer now? Not all that good though.

Happy early birthday to Dania who turns 26 tomorrow. Have a good day and have fun.

Dania Ramirez rocks in Men's Health:woot:....

79danialj2.jpg

79dania2ty6.jpg

menshealthguitarbo4.jpg

Source:http://www.menshealth.es/front/noti...=2c90a88f17ef86630118083ed6060005&numPagina=0
http://www.foliomag.com/2007/men-s-health-taking-cues-maxim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"