"Queen of the Underground" The Official Dania Ramirez/Callisto thread

<(o_o)> said:
Dania/Callisto is a hot X-Milf.:D Other X-Milf candidates would include, Mystique, Jean Grey, Rogue, Storm, & Kitty Pride.

Do you even know what MILF stands for???

Or did you just hear it in some movie and wanna be kewl by saying it here?

Anna Paquin(Rogue) & Ellen Page(Kitty) DO NOT qualify as MILFS and I'm quite sure Dania Ramirez(Callisto) doesn't either...

So please, think before you post:doom:

DonnyLebeau said:
Do you even know what MILF stands for???

Or did you just hear it in some movie and wanna be kewl by saying it here?

Anna Paquin(Rogue) & Ellen Page(Kitty) DO NOT qualify as MILFS and I'm quite sure Dania Ramirez(Callisto) doesn't either...

So please, think before you post:doom:

Sure I know what a MILF is, just trying to turn it into a different acronym & meaning. X-Men I'd Like To French or X-MILF. To bad it didn't catch on.

sirius14sho said:
LOL, how did we get to MILFs?

I brought the subject of MILFs into the topic.:o Instead of Mother's ILF I used X-MILF as a new meaning like X-Men ILF you can figure out the rest. It can work both ways for male or female x-men since there all called X-Men.

hahahahahaha. X-Milf. Aww man. That is a vivid production just waiting to happen. :D

Did everyone find that audio file of that radio show with Dania, Aaron, Shawn, and Anna?..

I'd only seen Dania in Fat Albert and I had no idea what her true accent sounded like until I heard the interview...It's cool that she gets to talk in her real accent as Callisto!...

-TNC

I hope her breasts don't pop like someone said they would. :(

Someone said her breasts pop when storm fries her.:confused:

Honk. Honk.

burst open I guess... Do women's breasts do that when hit with lighting?

Wesyeed said:
Someone said her breasts pop when storm fries her.:confused:

Honk. Honk.
LMAO. At first, I thought you meants her breasts were going to explode or something.

I was thinking yesterday, shouldn’t Callisto have black eyes from running so fast with those huge breasts?

Officially the geekiest comment I’ve ever made.

ILUVDANIA said:
Checkout Dania's interview with Esquire Magazine
ESQ: In the X-Men comic book, your character gets her butt kicked by Storm. Does Halle Berry destroy you in the movie?
DR: Honey, I kick her butt before she even tries to kick mine.
haha I love her

How does storm kill her? i heard it was by a cold storm or something like that... that means no morlocks in X4 :D maybe arclight mite

thanks for the pics, she looks great! :up:

she doesnt die... does she?

she has a sort of latino accent in the 7min clips when she says "so wheres your mark?"

which Esquire is she in? Who is on the cover? What month? Details please?

xwolverine2 said:
she has a sort of latino accent in the 7min clips when she says "so wheres your mark?"
That's Dania's real accent..

-TNC

And its sexy as hell. I loved her on that radio inerveiw too...

Spoiler

I just heard Storm kills her
:( :down

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back