Question about BATMAN:MASK OF THE PHANTASM....

Golgo-13

The Return of the O.G
Reaction score
I've been wondering about the ending to this awesome movie....does Joker die at the hands of Audrea/The Phantasm?

Also the soundtrack to this movie is still priced sky high on Amazon.com, i know it's an awesome movie-probably an animated classic- but 30 bucks is still a little high...?

I think I read about a deleted scene that shows Joker surviving. But to have this movie in continuity with the Timmverse he would have to live to show up in Return of the Joker years later.

Nope, he doesn't. The Joker of the DCAU dies in Return of the Joker.

I really can't comment on the soundtrack pricing.

30 bucks does seem high for a cd.

Mee said:
I think I read about a deleted scene that shows Joker surviving. But to have this movie in continuity with the Timmverse he would have to live to show up in Return of the Joker years later.

Hmm...does anyone have the dvd so they can confirm this?

Oh, and the soundtrack is $39.99 to be exact :confused:

Golgo13:The Hitman said:
Oh, and the soundtrack is $39.99 to be exact :confused:
And it doesn't come with a kitchen sink or something? $40 is way too much for a cd.

If ANYBODY wants the soundtrack to Batman:Mask of the Phantasm, I can rip it off of my CD into MP3s if anybody wants them :up:

Dave McFly said:
If ANYBODY wants the soundtrack to Batman:Mask of the Phantasm, I can rip it off of my CD into MP3s if anybody wants them :up:
Can I have the song that they play at the credits?

Dave McFly said:
Can you post a link?

Dave McFly said:

Yes please. Upload them somewhere.

Another question

Did Andrea really have bruces child i know you cant tell during the movie but they hinted at it in justice league, couple of people said she had the baby w/ out him knowing and i read it somewhere else.

anybody know for sure??? no speculation.

any chance you could host it on something like mega upload there a lot better than rapid share

chosen1 said:
Another question

Did Andrea really have bruces child i know you cant tell during the movie but they hinted at it in justice league, couple of people said she had the baby w/ out him knowing and i read it somewhere else.

anybody know for sure??? no speculation.

...It was never hinted that Andrea had children. At all. :confused:

Golgo13:The Hitman said:
What do i hit after i hit the link, 'FREE'..?

You will see a time limit count down, when it gets to ZERO the link will appear, right click and save to your hard drive. It is a RAR file, so you need a program called WINRAR to unzip it

http://www.win-rar.com/

In case ya'll were wondering, the reason the MOTP soundtrack costs so much is that it's out of print and therefore somewhat scarce. Once something goes out of print, the sale price goes up tremendously. It happened with the Transformers dvd sets too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"